Is it possible Ken Lay is still alive?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, May 19, 2011.

1. Stox 69

Stox 69

AK47 is a "Layer" not only does he disbelieve in Ken Lays death, he is also just another steaming "Layer" of shit in the pile called the democratic party.

#11     May 20, 2011
  2. First of all all I said was that I thought something was fishy,just like I thought something was fishy the mourning CNBC reported that Sam Israel might have jumped off a bridge when he was about to go to jail for 20+ years

I base my suspicions on human nature and the fact that many people facing long jail sentences have tried to fake their own death and the natural human instinct to do such a thing when you are about to go to jail for the rest of your life

There have been many people who have faked their deaths to avoid jail,show me some conspiracies that have been proven to be true on the level of truthers or birthers to reasonably compare a truther or birther and somebody who is suspicious of a guy faking his death to avoid life in jail

#12     May 20, 2011
  3. [​IMG]

#13     May 20, 2011
  4. Stox 69

Stox 69

So you said the exact same thing as the birthers?

Please feel free to tell me what the difference is between you, and the other guys who think something is "fishy."

#14     May 20, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is absurd. All conspiracy theorists believe something is fishy. In fact, that is usually the exact phrase they say. Whether it be the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 or Obama's birth certificate. Outside of Sam Israel, I can't think of anyone else that faked their own death before going to jail. Certainly 99% of people that are going to jail do not fake their own death. That means you are buying into the 1% as a possibility. That's what all conspiracy theorists do, they buy into the 1%.

What's funny is that there are actual interesting pieces of data that point to the absurdity of the birthers and truthers yet there is absolutely no data pointing to Lay's fake death except for the fact he had money. It's a really weak theory. There is far more data that would suggest the truthers and the birthers have a valid theory vs the Ken Lay theory. But carry on range rover. The tin foil hat fits you well.

#15     May 20, 2011

6. What do we have here..another wall street guy :cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Schrenker

#16     May 20, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

#17     May 20, 2011