Is it open season on a principled black conservative?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 13, 2011.

1. The Left is the GREATEST THREAT AMERICA FACES TODAY! Not nuclear war, not terrorists...

The Left is the ANTITHESIS of the principles America was founded upon and which made us great.

For the last 100 years, the Left has been chipping away at everything good in order to "get something for free at somebody else's expense". Up to a point, it was "handle-able". At some point, however, it becomes a crushing burden... and destroys all.

Personally, I think we've reached that critical mass. There are enough tit-suckers and government employees who make their living at the expense of the private sector to bring on the financial Armageddon of inflation, currency debasement and bankruptcy of nearly all Americans.

Unless the Tea Party principles become embraced by the majority of Americans, we are frickin' DOOMED.

The goose which lays the golden eggs has virtually been milked dry... and will soon die... bankrupting everybody.

Half of the country sees this. The tit-sucking other half and their Leftist enablers either don't see it or don't care.. all they want is SOMEBODY ELSE'S MONEY... AND THEY WANT IT RIGHT NOW!

#21     Apr 14, 2011
  2. Is batshit an accelerant? I ask because I think Scataphagos is at grave risk of spontaneous combustion.

#22     Apr 14, 2011
  3. A baby crying has tremendous power. Parents will do anything to shut the baby up...that's the baggers, whining and crying and pouting and demanding, unwilling to share, take a different point of view, unable to negotiate, etc.

The baggers are a narcissistic self righteous lot...just like an infant.

#23     Apr 14, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You and Gabby have become rather big financial supporters of the Tea Party, please do keep up the good work.

Corrected for accuracy.

You're welcome.

#24     Apr 14, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

Ahh, so you're saying that the Tea Party, which you claim is obscure even though 1/3 of Americans are supporters, is NOT racist but that the main stream GOP IS racist. Hence they need to put someone in the senate to prove to you that they aren't racist? :D

I guess Clarence Thomas, Collon Powell, and Condi Rice all being establishment republicans doesn't count.

Ok, so let's make this next accusation good. You're down two strikes already!

#25     Apr 14, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

If it is I suggest you refrain from smoking.

#26     Apr 14, 2011
  7. ===================
    Good points Sav.

Rep Rangel[ny-D];
    says tax cutting is codeword for ''racism''----but thats EXACTLY what the ethics charges against him [personal taxcuts/breaks]were about..................
    :D :D

#27     Apr 14, 2011
  8. Too easy Savant, too easy:D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Rlqjxst6xU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Apr 14, 2011
  9. Savant

Savant

Thanks, but that video has nothing to do with this topic. Maybe it needs it's own thread?

#29     Apr 14, 2011