Is it now safe to say Obama is a war criminal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 4, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I've been curious about something you just mentioned, "doubled down in Afghanistan". What does that mean, a doubling of troop numbers there?

#21     May 4, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

LOL, its hard to explain, doubling down definately, does not mean he "doubled" the troops in afghanistan. All he did was add to it. I dunno.... in my eyes doubling down means following exactly what someone else did,(outside the gambling community.) and copying them. What is your point?

#22     May 4, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Had to ask since I've heard it a double of times this week.

#23     May 4, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

LOL i think you missed on that one......

Doubled down is kind of like "Forget about it" off donnie brasco....... It has lots of meanings depending on the people you are with. :D

#24     May 4, 2011
  5. "Doubled Down" to a COUCHER means you sit on your old couch to watch FAUX News, then you get up for a few seconds to verify one of their CON JOB news stories.....after that brief moment standing, you decide real DUE DILIGENCE is too much work and you plop down on that old couch again!!! :eek:

:D :eek: :D :eek:

#25     May 4, 2011
  6. :D ROFLMAO :D

:eek:

:D ...................still laughing.......I "CALLED IT" with perfect precision!!! :cool:

#26     May 4, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL, it is funny to hear you chime in. I would rather be a "coucher" than a full blown fucking lunatic like you are. :D

How many "blackops" were you involved in today?

#27     May 4, 2011
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

How in the hell did they let you have a gun?

#28     May 4, 2011
  9. NONE....already spent 14 years of that type of activity.....BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! :cool:

#29     May 4, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

This is the wrong question to ask............

You should have asked him if the temple inside his skull can outrace a bullet..,,,,

#30     May 4, 2011