Is it now safe to say Obama is a war criminal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 4, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

We should frame that quote..... he definately deserves a prize.
    :D

#11     May 4, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

It's SO bad, that someone should take it apart, assertion by assertion. For example, the first one, waterboarding under Obama...

#12     May 4, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

At what point did i say that the obama admin waterboarded people?

#13     May 4, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Pathetic. Forgot your OP already. If I ever get a case of Alzheimer's like yours, I'll shoot myself (yes, some liberals own guns).

Brilliant rebuttal to my first post btw. Just the sort of critical thinking I've come to expect from your ilk. Uh, that was sarcasm, just in case you're still sundowning. :D

#14     May 4, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

I talk to people who are worth arguing with, I respond to comments worth responding too. If you make a completely irrationlal response like the one you made in this tread, you shoulndnt expect a response. I just found a piece of lint in my belly button that holds more value in my eyes than you do.

#15     May 4, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

You asked for a response, then you run away like a little bitch.
    You are a sad, sad little child. Thanks for pointing out why you deserve to join bugjuice and other time vampires in my ignore list.

#16     May 4, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

:D :D :D

This pragraph by you warrants a plaque.

#17     May 4, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

:D :D :D

#18     May 4, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, apparently waterboarding has not taken place under Obama, at least legally/to our knowledge. Let's move on. The next assertion is that all that "crap" (waterboarding) took place under Bush. Well, no, a glance at wikipedia indicates waterboarding has a longer history. Does that latter fact support the idea that Obama may be a war criminal? Perhaps, but if it does, other presidents may be as well. Anyway, the score is 1 to 1.

I could go on, but instead I'll submit that that one point awarded disqualifies the reply as the "dumbest fuck post in ET's history". Especially in light of the recent conspiracy posts.

#19     May 4, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

I never said waterboarding took place under Obama, however he does seem to be a direct beneficiary of the practice.

Obama has had more drone strikes in his 2 years than bush did in 8.

He also started a new war in Libya, doubled down in afghanistan and left 50k troops in Iraq, he also left Guantanamo open, which he promised he would close.

All i want is honesty from the media. If Bush is a war criminal Obama is too, Obama has done absolutely nothing to distance himself from the policies of Bush, as they pertain to foreign policy.

#20     May 4, 2011