Is it my computer or this site ?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by felichka, Dec 6, 2002.

1. It started 2 weeks ago. When I open Elite trader page http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/ I have to refresh 3-4 times to see all icons. This is the only site I am having this problem. If I see Start new thread icon I do not see these yellow new post icons or I do not see these little arrows etc.

2. it's your computer

3. everything works fine for me

4. Clear your cache, run defrag, upgrade your processor and switch to broadband.

This should fix it.

5. oh ... and don't forget to take out the trash.

6. One of my computers have a matrox card (dual head). Elite never displays correctly. Duplicate messages etc. Every other site is fine on that computer, and elite is fine on my other computers.

7. Babak

Babak

vikana, I also run matrox dual head and ET is fine.

8. My computer started doing the same thing (not showing all the icon pictures about half the time) ever since I "upgraded" to IE 6.0 from 5.0. Faster than refreshing is right clicking the picture and selecting "show picture". Other computer with IE 6.0 upgraded ok so not sure why this one is different.

And it's not just ET that has the problems with not displaying icon pictures. It happens on other sites too on this computer.

9. Babak,

I've given up figuring out what the problem is. I'm on Win2000 with all the service patches, ditto for IE 5.xx. sounds like I can't blame it on matrox :)

10. find a solution?

Figure out the problem?

#10     Dec 14, 2002