Is it me or do people actually follow my posts on ET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by retaildaytrader, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I think everyone's waiting with hearts throbbing for you to keep your promise and deliver - its been months now, Your Holiness :)

-----------------

Page 5, near top of page

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184014&highlight=Colombia

"I have yet to write about other trading destinations like Brazil or Colombia. Oh man, Colombia where you can rent out a beach front condo for 50 dollars a night and the "action" comes right from the beach. The women wear bikinis and they come right up to you during the day. You can inspect the goods while they are scantily clad in bikinis. For 2 grand, you can have a great time banging at least one chica a night in Colombia while touring around and enjoying the scenery during the day. Wholesome by day, fun by night, cant go wrong. Living in a beach front condo for 2 weeks banging chicks you would never get in the United States. If you go to Italy, it would be 2 grand for two weeks and no chicas unless you somehow got "lucky" and no one would be coming up to you in a bikini for you to choose and review the goods.

Colombia has some unfriendly places though, but you will be ok just as long as you are smart and savvy enough.

There are a few places in the world where ANYONE can get some ladies on the cheap and its perfectly acceptable such as any country located in southeast asia.

Hong Kong has the "1 4 1" apartments. There are these women that reside in these apartments. You knock on the door of the apartment, pay the lady and just have fun. Its regulated by Hong Kong's law Chapter 200 Section 141 so its a perfectly legal activity and enterprise. Look up hong kong 141 and you will find out about that scene. So if you are in Hong Kong engaging in some pay for play action then know that its perfectly legal and regulated by the government.

Dont worry mods or Baron we are talking about strictly legal activity in this thread...that is legal and accepted in foreign destinations. I can provide the applicable laws in each destination if anyone questions the legality.

In Thailand and the Phils, all of the ladies are registered by the government and wear identification cards signifying if they are for rent or just for show. So rest assured you are engaging in an activity that is sponsored by the local authorities. I havent seen too many identification cards that mark the woman as "for show".

#11     Sep 25, 2010
  2. Deliver on that promise, Pops.

#12     Sep 27, 2010
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

asshat

#13     Sep 27, 2010