Is it me, or are there more pychologically deprived posters on ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ktmexc20, Mar 9, 2007.

1. timbo

timbo

Yep. That's right OC.

#31     Mar 9, 2007
  2. TM1

TM1

At the risk of being flamed I feel compelled to point out that by creating this thread the op comes off as being hypocritical. This thread isn't really anything more than chit-chat, but perhaps because most of the respondents are long time members, it gives the appearance of entitlement?

Just a view from a newbie, not intended as a flame, though I won't expect to go unscathed in voicing my observation.

#32     Mar 9, 2007
  3. Totally agree Oc

#33     Mar 9, 2007
  4. If I helped a few people think about posting with integrity , It's worth it TM.

-kt

#34     Mar 9, 2007
  5. TM1

TM1

Some of the responses tend to reinforce your complaint about the forum, however you have a valid point.

#35     Mar 9, 2007
  6. Just the nature of the markets. Markets are dumb, thus.. it is just a reflection of whats lurking behind your charts. :D

#36     Mar 9, 2007
  7. Case in point.

#37     Mar 9, 2007
  8. looks can be deceiving... actually, looks ARE deceiving. They deceive for a reason.

#38     Mar 9, 2007
  9. all the options guys aside OC have migrated in another forum. some quality posters are gone forever.

#39     Mar 9, 2007
  10. I stay because I need the comic relief since I trade at home and am constantly out-traded by my cat...

#40     Mar 9, 2007