Is it just me, or did the NRA speaker come across like a full blown psychopath?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 22, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

#41     Dec 23, 2012
  2. Well everybody who isn't stupid is for some arms control.

#42     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm for people control. They are the real problem. But you'd have to be able to think for yourself to know that.

#43     Dec 23, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Then everybody who is stupid is for more arms control.

#44     Dec 23, 2012
  5. I need to find me a religion that believes all the liberals will be raptured to liberal heaven (aka HELL).

What a comforting thought, to be left in peace.

WOW now that's a holiday spirit I can get into!

#45     Dec 23, 2012
  6. And you are for some arms control too. The discussion is where to draw the line, and it's a discussion we should have. We as in America.

#46     Dec 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why do you keep telling me what I'm for or believe in? Are you that desperate to have me on your side? I'm flattered, really.

We ALREADY have some arms control. In case you missed it, to the tune of 22,000 federal state and local firearms laws. If 22,000 laws are not solving our problem what, pray tell, makes you think a few more will?

We don't even have a gun problem, we have a crazy people problem. THAT is what we should be discussing/debating.

#47     Dec 25, 2012
  8. I don't think you're so stupid to think otherwise. If I've over estimated your intelligence and common sense then I apologize.

#48     Dec 25, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

We have more than enough "gun control" right now. If regulation of firearms was the solution we'd fixed the problem long ago with the 22,000 federal state and local firearms laws we already have.

You don't have to side with everything the liberal democrats come up with just because you vote for them ya know.

Think for yourself.

#49     Dec 25, 2012
  10. You're giving me advise about thinking, that's a joke. I know you're trying to be witty, a fail but at least you tried. You're conservative (closed ) minded thinking doesn't even allow you to read my post clearly. My statement was everyone is for some arms control, period. I didn't say more or less and I said the discussion should be where to draw the line. But I doubt you can comprehend this statement either so continue with your delusional thinking.
    Hope you have a nice Christmas Lucrum.

#50     Dec 25, 2012