Is it easier to make consistent profits with forex than stocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by helpme_please, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

For risk management, It really depends on your system and the amount you are comfortable losing in a drawdown.

#71     Mar 12, 2018
  2. That's been my experience.

#72     Mar 12, 2018
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Learning to trade forex is disastrously hard, there are so many variables that come into play and I believe there are shadow entities that are jumping around taking advantage of order flows. This is why you get strategies that will work for a while then fail, then work again. That's just for starters.
    The Dow for example, companies need to meet certain parameters to be listed, when the don't they are unlisted. This creates an upward bias that takes massive market changes to form a collapse before companies can be exchanged to prop up the index.

#73     Mar 13, 2018
    lovethetrade likes this.
  4. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

Paul, do all the variables really matter to a technical trader?

#74     Mar 13, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  5. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello lovethetrade, great question. No, I believe if you have good money management, a lot of those variables are priced into the chart. ..But there is still that grey area between technical, fundamental and emotional that we easily get caught up in. That is where being inconsistent will wipe traders out.

#75     Mar 13, 2018
  6. If problem centers around placing 2 many trades that are unreliable check out my comments at this site threads on EurUsd Or GBpusd Pair as of current reliability Price is produced at so much accuracy as in bang on the pip - You will find the Pairs have use the Support Levels as Allocated just fine - with targets and take profit marks surrounding the entire structor of the investment plan.

#76     Mar 14, 2018
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

Working on too many trades with different currency pairs might be risky for a trader and his account. Always follow money management rules.

#77     Mar 19, 2018
  8. Esha - Always follow money management rules: Which are Can you explain a little bit more my Dear ?

#78     Mar 20, 2018
  9. Is it easier to make consistent profits with forex than stocks?
    I would think the forex would out number the stock by a big degree since forex markets are open 24 hours per day ? Whats your view ?

#79     Mar 20, 2018
  10. syniczfx

syniczfx

It also means more oppotunity to lose

#80     Mar 20, 2018
    CarlosRay likes this.