Is it easier to make consistent profits with forex than stocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by helpme_please, Jul 1, 2017.

1. padutrader

padutrader

that said i am profitable in forex after 13 years

#111     Apr 28, 2020
  2. consistence profit from Forex trading is a big deal , really i have never done this , its only for professional traders. and i have no interest on stocks.

#112     Apr 28, 2020
  3. Hsbr2858

Hsbr2858

Actually forex trading, and stock both are financial instrument buying and selling market. But which market makes money easier and which market makes money difficult it depended of you experience, and business knowledge.
    Forex trading is not easy. You need more and more Research for earn in forex. Most of the time people loss their money in forex. But some of them earn more with forex. But they learn more, for this they can earn more.
    Stock is same. Stock business is also currency buy and sell business. But if you want to earn in stock market than you have to more sentimental analysis knowledge. Stock market change every moment. So, you should need minimum basic guess experience for stock market business.

Hope you understand
    Thank you..

#113     Apr 28, 2020
  4. according to me, its more easier to make consistence loss in trading than profit ratio. because
    I think only 70-80% are failing in this business , actually loss is an inevitable in Forex trading but loss comes when we trade blindly and without having knowledge , experience and skill, otherwise Forex is a lucrative business if we will do it with proper planning and strategy.

#114     Apr 28, 2020
    Stephen Andrew likes this.
  5. hello , Neil , the percentage you have talking about any official statement ? i hv seen percentage we traders give in order to our trading understanding. so its not important much

#115     May 1, 2020
  6. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Forex is 100% regulated by the NFA, that's why you only see a few brokers in the states and even fewer offshore that will work with a trader located in the states.

#116     May 1, 2020
  7. Elly9

Elly9

Well yeah consistency is a hard thing to achieve in forex trading but working hard and practicing can definitely help you become a good trader.

#117     May 12, 2020
  8. If you trade Forex within a day, by scalping or just making 3-5 orders during a day, then Yes, it will be more profitable.

It’s possible to trade stocks within a day, but Forex has higher volatility, where you can catch more profit.

In tong-term trading – Stocks are more profitable than Forex.

#118     May 12, 2020
  9. Different. Not easier.

#119     May 13, 2020
  10. from from scalping depends on your trading spreads and the knowledge you have , it brings profit within very short time than others system even though sometimes it causes a great risk.

#120     May 13, 2020