Is it easier to make consistent profits with forex than stocks?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by helpme_please, Jul 1, 2017.

1. As a newfag trader this is what attracted me to Forex, and since I'm just learning I want to start off small as well as slowly.

#101     Jan 4, 2019
  2. vin2018

vin2018

I don't think so. :rolleyes:

#102     Jan 8, 2019
  3. awesome

#103     Mar 31, 2020
  4. Esha.J

Esha.J

Forex market and stock market both have buying and selling of currency and stock, changes in price fluctuation tends the trader and broker to earn profit. It depends on the market condition and strategy used by the trader w.r.t profit.

#104     Apr 2, 2020
  5. bulls95

bulls95

I think it depends on your experience too. If you are good with forex, stick to it, if you are good at understanding stocks, than that would sound good to you.

#105     Apr 2, 2020
  6. Forex is a great way to make money and I am also a full-time trader and these tips can help me a lot to go forward in Forex and make money. I would like to say that Forex can also be risky for those traders and newbies who want to become rich quickly because Forex is not a quick rich program.

#106     Apr 3, 2020
  7. Esha.J

Esha.J

For any Good trader having skills, knowledge of trading and having confidence with patience can earn consistent profit in forex and stock. Both are financial market, strategies can be used for both to generate profit.

#107     Apr 16, 2020
    comagnum likes this.
  8. Zalak

Zalak

For me, forex trading is easier and more profitable.

#108     Apr 28, 2020
  9. padutrader

padutrader

yep

i learnt trading on account size of 5 usd...........i used to lose it and again top up with 5 usd

#109     Apr 28, 2020
    lovethetrade likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

forex is not exchange based and unregulated so the big boys can do anything they want and not get pulled up by the regulator.

so it is a get poor program

#110     Apr 28, 2020
    lovethetrade likes this.