Is it dumb money leaving the market?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Metamega, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Metamega

Metamega

Looking at some charts and spreadsheets today, I've noticed that ETF's are leading the way in above average volume. Many are 2-5 times their average 50 day volume while most stocks are hardly hitting 2x their average.

I would think with redemption that this would trickle down into individual stocks but doesn't look like it.

Just an observation. Dumb money's running and smart money's picking up the deals?

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

According to dozu, on few threads recently, dumb money are on sidelines and SPX will go to 6000 before any major bear market

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

smart money is running, dumb money bottomfishing.. look at high volume in bear etfs i trade like SQQQ TVIX SOXS etc... mkt will continue down imho

4. S2007S

S2007S

Haaaa....6000?
    We are going to 2000 before 6000

Sekiyo and KCalhoun like this.
  5. S2007S

S2007S

S$p below 3000, could happen as early as this friday.

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

just wait till Thursday AAII report comes out when you see the bullish% tanks to 20%.... that will tell you where the smart and dumb money is.

7. TommyR

TommyR

yes dumb money is leaving. do not sell anything just dont touch basically

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. dozu888

dozu888

folks if you are bearish now you gonna look really foolish when my boys take the shares to new highs on the next earning season.... the shares they been picking up from knocking out them stop orders.

then you gonna lose all the street credit and have to come back with a new ID and shit..... don't do it.

9. TommyR

TommyR

with regards to corona virus. its less lethal than the average cold. at porton down which specializes in biological weapons we have a vaccine already, not that will maybe work 100% its done. pharma are not rushing to manufacture it because they know it will pass. if it doesnt we will make it so chill

gowthamn likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

this is fake news

#10     Feb 26, 2020
    Turveyd and Sekiyo like this.