Is it cruel or immoral to neuter one's pet dog?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Genital mutilation of any creature cannot be justified

#11     Aug 5, 2003
  2. ...except to remove a tumor.

#12     Aug 5, 2003
  3. stu

stu

He props the blanket up to hump it???!! then what.... does he light up a ciggy and ask the blanket if it was alright for it too??

Your dog may need counselling :)

#13     Aug 5, 2003
  4. maxpi

maxpi

A dog's philosophy: If you can't eat it or fuck it then piss on it.

#14     Aug 5, 2003
  5. maxpi

maxpi

That reminds me, the animal rights-vegan-anti globalization- pro piercing, acid, free love and tattoos convention is coming up

#15     Aug 5, 2003
  6. stu

stu

I can relate to that, although some may say that was a perjorative statement against canines in general. :p

#16     Aug 5, 2003
  7. stu

stu

Willfully ignorant means dumb on purpose

aw sod it...L@@K there are only 3 L's in wilfully not 4. You should check your sig... I tried to drop the hint, when you wur corekting sumone lse in another thread but the TWO of youze thire didnt katch on then eyether. :)

#17     Aug 5, 2003
  8. it's just not right.

#18     Aug 5, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, there are 4 :p

#19     Aug 5, 2003
  10. if a male dog was meant to have no balls, it wouldn't have been born with them. all this talk of, "it decreases prostate problems", true or not, is not the point. if your dog dies from a prostate problem, so be it. it was meant to have its balls. would you cut off your balls so that you don't get a prostate problem? rofl get real, people! cutting your dog's balls off, for whatever reason, is mutilation, period.

speaking of which...WHY THE FUCK AM I CIRCUMCISED?!?!

#20     Aug 5, 2003