Is it all smoke and Mirrors?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ertrader, May 20, 2002.

1. As if the government is going to ignore the most powerful lobby group in the country.

#51     May 21, 2002
  2. I understand what you are saying, and agree generally - I was referring to what seems to be a careless attitude, dismissing or underestimating this threat. I wonder if people with that attitude have really thought about the instant wealth destruction and global ripple effects involved if NYC were rendered uninhabitable tomorrow.

#52     May 21, 2002
  3. WOW

what a dismal thread!

let's get some windex on these windows and clear them up a bit.

life exists in a circular pattern or a pendulem pattern, and due to destabiliasation in the economic marketplace from a variety of sources both economic, political (US Election Fraud), social (9/11, etc.) and global (currency instabilities, population fears of traveling, etc.) the world's consumers have pulled in their horns, and the corporation's products remain on the shelves.

Simply put, when the buck stops being passed, the velocity of money and all other associated indicators slows. When these pick up again, then all other associated indicators will in tandem (Economic Macro 102)

Let's all hope for better times, and God Bless....

#53     May 21, 2002