Is it all Greece? What about North Korea?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by EON Kid, May 20, 2010.

1. It is high-time that War starts somewhere in the world.

#11     May 20, 2010
  2. The Korean situation is huge. The report was just released today saying without question a North Korean submarine torpedoed the South Korean ship. South Korea is demanding a drastic international response. I hardly think this issue will just be forgotten about...

#12     May 20, 2010
  3. olias

olias

I take Yahoo news with a grain of salt, but I don't expect any other news source to have much more to go on. South Korea has consistently shown that they are not ready to escalate the situation and risk going to war. I thought maybe things would be different this time, but apparently similar things have happened in the past and nothing happened. Slim chance of any serious retaliation it appears. China will not support any retribution against NK either and that makes it tough. But, sure, it's always good to be prepared

#13     May 20, 2010
  4. They are nuclear and have the 4th largest standing army in the world. I just hope Lil' Kim doesn't wake up one morning and decide to "make" the world listen to him.

#14     May 20, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

NK is watching Obama's response to Iran.

no wonder NK is rattling sabers. they have nothing to lose and might get some US aid out of the drama.

#15     May 20, 2010

6. only a world war of epic proportions can end this financial depression.

#16     May 20, 2010
  7. A world war of epic proportions? There would be nothing left to save.

The survivors would be living like Ted Kaczinski

#17     May 20, 2010
  8. Yes but thats the way history is. Not that I want one but it is long overdue.

#18     May 20, 2010
  9. olias

olias

'Johnny got his Gun'

#19     May 20, 2010
  10. Long overdue? How old the Earth is? How many world wars have their been in its history? Why are we overdue?

#20     May 20, 2010