Is Israel preparing to strike Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 24, 2007.

1. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

All that's proven is that someone wrote that book under a pseudonym. It's certainly possible that Duke wrote it but that's far from proven. According to Duke - Dorothy Vanderbilt was the pen name of a female friend of his, who wrote the book. At her request, he contributed a chapter to the book, something along the lines of "how to keep a man happy."

Sure, he is a felon and he may have been addicted to gambling, but, again, that doesn't make him a bad researcher. There are plenty of politicians with worse records than Duke who aren't constantly attacked for their past.

#31     Mar 1, 2007
  2. PLATER

PLATER

Attack is the best form of defence

#32     Mar 2, 2007
  3. He is a felon and his statements should all be taken with sack full of salt. He is still a racist.

"He essentially ended his dalliance with “moderation” in late 1998 with the self-publication of a 700-page autobiography, My Awakening. In this magnum opus, Duke attempted to prove that blacks are genetically inferior to whites, while devoting almost 250 pages to anti-Jewish themes. "

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/duk..._SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=4

[​IMG]

The above is young duke at work.

From the first reference, here are some great nuggets of wisdom (NOT) from duke.

“White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals.”

—The Sun (Wichita, Kan.), April 23, 1975

"What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around. We're not asking –– you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation...."

–-Duke interview with doctoral student Evelyn Rich, who traveled around the country with Duke while conducting research for her dissertation on the KKK, March 1985

And you claim a person with this kind of attitude is to be believed?

#33     Mar 2, 2007
  4. pamjoey

pamjoey

i agree with you traderm. To use Duke, or someone like him, probably isnt going to mean much, to most people

#34     Mar 2, 2007
  5. Since the piece of garbage is involved here, I'll provide a quick reminder.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86933

I asked him whether he really believed that it was the attacker that was the victim in a pedophilic attack. Here's his response. Sit down, and grab a bucket.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1364521#post1364521

#35     Mar 2, 2007
  6. All I am saying, try to use someone more credible than klansman duke as your source. You don't need to bad mouth some one else trying to prove duke's credibility. He has ZERO, if not negative credibility.

#36     Mar 4, 2007