Is Israel preparing to strike Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 24, 2007.

1. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

#21     Feb 26, 2007
  2. Wake up,

Quoting anything from david klansman duke is like quoting the quacking by Donald Duck, with me thinking that Donald Duck is more reliable. duke is a convicted felon and has been a notorious racist. I take everything he says with a dosage of salt, that probably exceeds the daily recommended intake by a factor of 100.

I agree that the Israel has many faults and has committed many atrocities. However, please find a better source than the klansman, if you want to make your arguments more convincing and believable.

Thanks.

#22     Feb 26, 2007
  3. .

February 28, 2007

SouthAmerica: Reply to Tradernik

As I mentioned to you on Thursday, March 1st, 2007 I am going to meet a former president of Brazil in New York City, and I can arrange for you to meet him as well if you are interested.

It is your decision. Do you want to meet a former president of Brazil who still is one of the most influential Senators in Brazil today?

You keep implying that I am a liar.

Here is an opportunity for me to shut you up once for all - and you are afraid to show up to see how wrong you have been.

Last call.

#23     Feb 28, 2007
  4. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

David Duke is no longer a clan member, he quit about 40 years ago. I

Ad hominem attacks on facts by arguing that “bad people” such as David Duke say write them is an academically bankrupt argument.

If you could show me one site/book or whatever where Duke's arguments on Zionism are debunked, i will stop quoting him. I strongly doubt you will be able to find any.

I personally don't agree with Duke on many issues besides his extensive research on Zionist power in America, which doesn't mean that the latter isn't factual academic research.

I'd say read his book and perhaps your opinion will change on this man.

http://www.solargeneral.com/myawakening/Dr. Duke - My Awakening Complete.pdf

#24     Feb 28, 2007
  5. pamjoey

pamjoey

Israel, like all of us, have some faults and problems. BUT they are far from being a terrorist state. The only way I could conceive how you could think like that, aside from not being to well informed, is, you must either be a muslim, or a supporter of the muslim states.

#25     Feb 28, 2007
  6. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

Prove it. I made countless posts proving that Israel is exactly that.

#26     Feb 28, 2007
  7. david duke is a convicted felon and a fraud. I don't hink he has given up on his bigoted philosophies, whether he resigned from the klan or not. I will not waste my time reading his crap.

Do you know he wrote a self help book for women under a pseudoname?

#27     Feb 28, 2007
  8. Heck, I would just be happy to hear your first hand experience as you visited and traveled through Israel. Do tell all.

I'm curious as you visited that you can claim "apartheid" and "terrorist state" in the same sentence along with the worthless sources of Sat*n's lies you continually post here on ET.

You have visited the nation of Israel, right?

#28     Feb 28, 2007
  9. pamjoey

pamjoey

I dont think you would understand, so commenting much further wouldnt do much good.
    But if you want proof, I believe the majority of people would say that Israel is not a terrorist state. Just run a poll on here, and see what they say.

#29     Feb 28, 2007
  10. "The only way I could conceive how you could think like that, aside from not being to well informed, is, you must either be a muslim, or a supporter of the muslim states. you must either be a muslim, or a supporter of the muslim states."

More false dillema fallacy.

#30     Feb 28, 2007