is intelligence divine intervention

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I do not understand, I am sorry. Maybe someone in this thread can understand.

#21     Jan 21, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

i will try to explain again.

when there is a new invention for example a motor someone will think up that concept. they will come up with the idea and offer something that did not exist before. for example the sterling engine. if someone else then builds a sterling engine or even invents something using the concept they are merely imitating what the other person has done. they were not the initiating factor the original inventor was.

is the reason for the initial invention based on a reason for solving problems or increasing efficiency in transport. if so has the ability of humanity been enabled by the will of people to ease pain and advance society. is that humanity something which is god given and also the fact that some people have the ability to invent things when other do not in itself given by god (selective intelligence). or is that a form of progress in itself. my point being if people will act badly when the things that ease burdens in society are taken away. is that admitting there has been no progress through morality and that the original inventor did not have kind intentions and thus all intelligence is given by god, as the progress which is driven from morality does not exist due to people reverting to immoral activity when the resources from advances are taken away.

unless of course this progression in morality has evolved into a regression. in itself doubting the concept of evolution, who is to say that evolution is an advantageous progress. perhaps we are evolving morally but the new evolution is a negative one.

#22     Jan 21, 2010
    #23     Jan 21, 2010
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

#24     Jan 21, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

6. Ok.
    My poster name is together with your post to me, in the quote above here? It look like I said that, but that is what you say.

#26     Jan 21, 2010
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

sorry i put my response in the wrong part of the message. my error is edited.

i put a link for you to read.

#27     Jan 21, 2010
  8. #28     Jan 21, 2010