Is IB TWS down Nov 2?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by plugger, Nov 2, 2007.

1. plugger

plugger

Just tried logging in. My first screen is all screwed up and the tool bar is gone.

Anyone else having troubles?

This is really becoming redundant.

2. Are you using the latest non-beta version of tws (878.5)?

Although I note I just got an "All systems now normal flash"

3. plugger

plugger

Hi Kiwi. I'm using 873.5. Guess I should update. I was using it this morning, then left and when I came back, it's all messed up.

I usually don't update my versions until I'm forced to. It seems there are always problems with the latest version. I only use it for order execution. I wish they would offer a TWS "lite" version for people like me.

Thanks for the reply and any info you may have.

4. I don't know much except that we're just about in the "weekend" where TWS won't load anyway.

I didn't like any version of TWS after 872.6 much because of download data issues until 877 but 878.5 seems to have been good. Someone had a problem with OTC stocks on it so maybe 879.2 resolves their problem (don't trade em so don't know).

5. plugger

plugger

Thanks.

It's the weekend so I'm not too worried about it right now. If it's the same on Sunday, I'll be a little irate.

I like IB and find they offer a good product. BUT, I'll have to say that the past two weeks have been rather sketchy when it comes to reliability. I've only been with them for a little over two years and up until this point have never had a problem But as I said, these last two weeks have not been good.

Sure hope they can correct whatever problem they are having.

Have a good weekend Kiwi.

6. GTC

GTC

You might want to try it after Sunday morning.