Is IB the cheapest broker for larger investors trading frequently?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by tonyf, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Lots of unknown to benchmark but they are critical factors

#21     Jun 4, 2019
  2. Tradezero_Randy

Tradezero_Randy Sponsor

Tony, are you aware that you can trade commission free? We can provide you with a professional grade trading platform along with $0 commissions. We route to exchanges like NSDQ, EDGX and others, as well as dark pools. https://www.tradezero.us/pricing

If you would like more control over your orders, we can also provide you with a rate of .001 per share +/- all routing fees/rebates. There is no per trade minimum and we can provide you with "take" routes and rates that total .001 per share or less.

Maintaining a balance $50k entitles you to our Platinum level service where the monthly platform fee is waived, you have a Series 7 account liaison that will handle your account, 5% discount in intraday locates and much more, https://www.tradezero.us/Platinum

#22     Jun 4, 2019
  3. Trading for free until you fly to Brazil with my money

#23     Jun 4, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  4. Tradezero_Randy

Tradezero_Randy Sponsor

#24     Jun 4, 2019
  5. tonyf

tonyf

Interesting. Do you offer DMA access to the European markets as well? an API to place orders via MS Excel? Onboarding accounts for foreign (Non-US domiciled) investors ?

#25     Jun 4, 2019
  6. tonyf

tonyf

What's your view of all those burgeoning platforms offering $0 commission?

#26     Jun 4, 2019
  7. DaveV

DaveV

Where can I find this report?

#27     Jun 4, 2019
  8. Tradezero_Randy

Tradezero_Randy Sponsor

Tony
    We do not offer DMA to European mkts.At this point we do not offer API to place thru MS Excel Our sister company Tradezero.co does onboard clients that are not US residents or citizens .

#28     Jun 4, 2019
  9. Do you offer market-on-open and market-on-close orders that take part in the opening and closing auctions on Nasdaq and NYSE?

#29     Jun 4, 2019
  10. How do you make money? Selling my flows?

#30     Jun 4, 2019