Is IB completely down now and for more than 30 minutes!!!?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by nravo, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Interactive Brokers System Status
    Updated: 2007/10/31 06:31:45 EST Refreshed: 06:42 EST (Next Refresh: 60 seconds)

System Availability
    Stat Message Created/Updated
    US Data Center System Outage
    We are experiencing major technical problems with the US data center. Clients who connect to this center may experience problems logging in, submitting orders and receiving market data.

Please follow this system status for further updates.

#61     Oct 31, 2007
  2. cstfx

cstfx

2007/10/31 06:31

We are experiencing major technical problems with the US data center. Clients who connect to this center may experience problems logging in, submitting orders and receiving market data.

Usually They play it down calling it a minor disruption, but to label it major is rather ominous.

#62     Oct 31, 2007
  3. I don't like the sound of:

"major technical problems"

#63     Oct 31, 2007
  4. Cant be too major. I have two IB accounts, one is down the other is up fine, can submit orders etc.

#64     Oct 31, 2007
  5. Can't get into any of my accounts via TWS.

#65     Oct 31, 2007
  6. gaj

gaj

thanks for those who posted, was wondering if it was something on my end. then i checked here.

good thing i'm taking today and friday off...

#66     Oct 31, 2007
  7. Tried WebTrader and can't access that way either.

#67     Oct 31, 2007
  8. The system is now ok at my end - U.K.

#68     Oct 31, 2007
  9. sprstpd

sprstpd

http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/systemStatus.php?ib_entity=llc

We are experiencing major technical problems with the US data center. Clients who connect to this center may experience problems logging in, submitting orders and receiving market data. Unfortunately we cannot yet assess the duration of the problem. This issue also affects our service tools so we cannot confirm the status of working orders nor cancel or change them. We may be able to provide indications on executed transactions and positions. Unless your inquiry is urgent, we kindly request that you call back in 60 minutes.

For updates, please consult the system status page on our website. This can be found quickly by using the shortcut A101 on the website search.

#69     Oct 31, 2007
  10. looks like I spoke too soon...system seems unstable!

No point in hanging around when its like this, I'm of to look for a hooker.:cool:

#70     Oct 31, 2007