Is Hillary in jail yet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Apr 21, 2017.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Anyone have any info on this campaign promise?

2. Good1

Good1

He's going after Julian Assange instead. What more can i say?

3. Is he ??????
    If that is so, what convincing arguments have been used to get him to change his mind?

4. Good1

Good1

So it appears Trump is on the Hillary bandwagon, and is going to try to sweep under the rug the sins of the US deep state.

5. FFS that would be scandalous !!!!
    Surely that is a joke.

6. Good1

Good1

I would also like to restate what i saw on inauguration day. After the swearing in, everybody had a chance to meet and greet at some stupid luncheon. I don't read lips but it was obvious to me Trump said to Hillary, "I owe you one.". I think that was about the fact that Hillary showed up as a guest of the Bill pill, even though she didn't have to...presumably to see through the peaceful transfer of power in a democracy. It appears, "I owe you one", means keep her out of jail, continue the smear/war of Syria to get a pipeline through, get revenge on Assange, and otherwise jump on board the Hillary train.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Hopefully he goes scorched earth and releases all the dirty little secrets stolen from the RNC and/or Russia connection.

8. Piptaker

Piptaker

It's as if it's a scripted play with the actors just playing their parts for the consumption of the public...

piezoe likes this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

So Trump is a liar?

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

He instructed his Attorney General to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the deleted emails. What alternative reality have you been living in?

#10     Apr 21, 2017