Is harrytrader fr real?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rolo54, Mar 21, 2004.

1. rolo54

rolo54

I am new here and I have noticed a member named harrytrader who claims he has a formula that can predict the market. Does anyone know what he is talking about? He always refers to it but thats about it.

2. Pabst

Pabst

It's golden. Harry is a billionaire many times over. Luckily he has shared his wisdom over 3000 times on ET.

3. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

He's so rich that he spends his time posting useless things to throw people off from finding out his secret formula.

4. leave our harry alone....he is a good read

Michael B.

5. Yes, he's for real. How do I know?
    Because "THEY" told me.

Harry is obviously well-read, yet I think he sometimes confuses fiction with non-fiction. He's an interesting guy to banter with. If I had the time I would keep doing so.

6. mmillar

mmillar

No. He's not real, he's French. We should have finished them at Waterloo. :)

7. He like to Copy and Past everything, including money.

8. I have absolutly no idea at all : He's just joking don't worry :D

Hey I don't want to become a WOODIE-LIKE CULT so stop talking about me :). If you want to talk TECHNICALLY of my model it's different.

9. No "THEY" never told me, I discovered it myself :D

OK I confess it's the raellian I visited in the past (see http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29904) that told me the secret of their Gods but keep the secret secret you are the only ones who know the real story behind the Mysterious Discovery :p

10. I thought that Waterloo was a village near Belgium, very far from United States. Maybe you confuse with Watermelon :D.

#10     Mar 21, 2004