Is google the worst stock ever?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 30, 2007.

1. RL8093

RL8093

Sorry, since stocks react to both 200d sma & to 200d ema, I keep both on my daily chart. In this case the bounces were off the ema.

Actually a pretty good case for keeping both. If I just had the sma on the chart, I'd be wondering what kind of support GOOG was bouncing on.... (altho the 50% retrace from Aug low was also in the vicinity for 1st bounce).

#41     Apr 1, 2007
  2. Yea the markets green goog down .3% while nasdaq up .3%. it has been this way since last week.

I am losing patience with google here. Since Nov 2005 google has been stagnant while generating heaps of cash.

I am working on a website that will seek reform regarding google's investor relations. It will consist of a summary of how google investors have been stiffed for the past 2 years and what can be done about it.

There will also be a petition for google to modify its investor relations in a way that is more condusive for investors. For example: indtroducing splitts, buybacks, and dividends.

It is the job of investors to demand more from thier company when it fails to deliver.

Expect this website to be launched in a day or two

#43     Apr 10, 2007
  3. hels02

hels02

DEMAND a split on your website!! :D :D

#44     Apr 10, 2007
  4. sorry stock_turder, but you're such a turd pumping google still that I had to rescue this manic post from you and bring it back to the top of the pile! :D

#45     May 2, 2007
  5. FOS. You stated on another thread you bought some AH at 540.

#46     May 2, 2007
  6. Typo. It was 450. Google never hit 540 even in afterhours.

#47     May 2, 2007