Is God mute?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jul 2, 2015.

1. loyek590

loyek590

He walks with me
    And He talks with me

Who's your Daddy?

I'll give you a hint. Next time He stops by for Thanksgiving ask him to do the big bang trick, it always gets a lot of laughs, and that is just a parlor trick he does for the amusement of the kids. But I will agree with you, He doesn't ever say much. I've asked him about a thousand times, "Does this dress make me look fat?" and it seems He is always preoccupied with something else. Or He just wants to chill out and enjoy one of His thunderstoms, or a sunny day at the beach He created.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    #51     Jul 2, 2015
  2. loyek590

loyek590

which brings us back to dogs. Are dogs mute?

#52     Jul 2, 2015
  3. I had forgotten how dumb the first four commandments are. He would make suffer the great grandchildren of someone who doesn't obey him? WTF? What a douchenozzle.

#53     Jul 2, 2015
  4. loyek590

loyek590

The laws aren't written for everybody, only the chosen ones. And there are many more which insure we will always be different (including the way we should shave and do our hair.) Were you also raised catholic? Man, you guys sure do have a lot of hang ups. But we are a very inclusive people, and anyone can join us if they so desire. It is written in the Law.

#54     Jul 2, 2015
  5. loyek590

loyek590

If you are still one of the ignorant unhappy married males, you know your wife is mute. Oh yeah, she says all kinds of crap all the time, but by now you have tuned all that out. But you are still waiting for those four magic word, "Do you wanna fuck?" At first you think she just hates you. And then you get to thinking she doesn't even exist. And if that isn't enough, then you go offensive telling everybody how bad she is. And that's how most of these catholics end up.

People that bitch at God are just whiney little bitches. It takes a hell of a man to stand in front of God Almighty and admit you made a mistake, a lot of them. And if you can do that everyday you will never need the government or technology to bail your ass out.

But you know, even though the evidence is all around us, there has never been a short supply of deniers. What can you do with a denier? Like my Bubbie always said, "I healthy man you feed, to a sick man you offer."

#55     Jul 2, 2015
  6. nitro

nitro

#56     Jul 2, 2015
  7. loyek590

loyek590

hey man, I'm well adjusted. You are the one still trying to get over your childhood in the catholic church. Forgive them for being ignorant, they were trying to do the best they could at the time. And move on. And most importantly, forgive yourself for believing them. That is the source of your insanity.

#57     Jul 2, 2015
  8. nitro

nitro

So the issue remains: why is God mute? And yet, all these guys that quote him pretend that God is standing next to him.

#58     Jul 2, 2015
  9. loyek590

loyek590

yeah, that's what people always say who felt left out. Usually they prayed to God and didn't get an answer, so they get all pissed off. It's one thing to be pissed off at God, it's another thing to start attacking those that find peace in their superstitious belief. I say live and let live. If believing in God keeps you happy and peaceful who am I to critisize?

It's the ones who worship the government and want it to be all powerful that always feel threatened by the notion of God. I think that is why Jesus finally got nailed.

#59     Jul 2, 2015
  10. loyek590

loyek590

and I could ask you the same question, "Is the govenment mute?" Oh sure, they say things. But when was the last time they said anything that made sense to a human being?

They live in a White House in the sky. And when ever there is a hurricane they descend from their palace and walk around, and bitch about whose fault it was. Sometimes they even call it "an act of God", and look closely in the fine print on your insurance policy, even they may blame it on God.

Us god fearing libertarians would like a government who is more like God and is usually mute on most subjects.

You use the word "mute" like it is some kind of an insult. If I was all powerful I would be talking all the time. It takes a hell of a god to have all that power and still stay mute.

#60     Jul 2, 2015