Is God mute?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jul 2, 2015.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Actually, I'm very happy about that.

#21     Jul 2, 2015
  2. nitro

nitro

Christian Faith? All religions are pure and utter crap. That includes Judaism, Muslims, or anything that imposes a belief system on the young and innocent, without allowing them to reproduce what is being taught to them. QUESTION EVERYTHING.

I live in the US, and here at least there is some hope of escaping mysticism here in the not too distant future. In most of the middle east? Those people want to go BACK 2000 years.

#22     Jul 2, 2015
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. BSAM

BSAM

How do you know that?

#23     Jul 2, 2015
  4. nitro

nitro

WHY??????

I realize that the way the world is changing is hurtful to many of religious faith. BUT WHY CHAIN YOURSELF TO BELIEVES THAT TIME AND AGAIN CAUSE YOU PAIN!??????

Is it the rest of the world that is going mad, or, perhaps, could it be that the beliefs that you hold dear, are simply, wrong?

Does it take courage to live in the real world instead of one all prettied up and made safe by some being that doesn't talk, where all evils are righted in some afterworld? YOU BETCHA IT DOES. The responsibility is then transferred to us.

#24     Jul 2, 2015
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Your self image is startling.

#25     Jul 2, 2015
  6. nitro

nitro

I don't know anything. I do know that if logic and reason rules the universe, then my belief system is a closer approximation to a just world than what these religions posit.

#26     Jul 2, 2015
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  7. nitro

nitro

What does my self image have to do with whether God is mute or not? What does my truth have to do with your facts?

Wait, facts should be in quotes for guys like you. Let me fix that. "Facts"

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    #27     Jul 2, 2015
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Christian faith is something one either accepts or rejects.
    No need to try to slam believers.
    Trust me, your outlandish behavior is only amusing.

#28     Jul 2, 2015
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Could your perception of logic and reason possibly be wrong?
    Relax, it's just a question.

#29     Jul 2, 2015
  10. nitro

nitro

Trust you? I wouldn't trust guys like you to tie my shoes.

So you are amused by the fact that someone asks why God is mute? You don't ever ask yourself the same question?

Yep. You said it. With that I can't argue. It is all based on Faith, given to you by 2000 year old farmers with a sixth grade education.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    #30     Jul 2, 2015