Is God mute?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jul 2, 2015.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

God helps them who helps themselves.

#11     Jul 2, 2015
    BSAM likes this.

2. Yes, so he authored a book of myths, half truths and outright lies, then shut up. Some "God". He's a worthless fabrication. I fart in his general direction, which is every direction.

#12     Jul 2, 2015
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Right this minute I'm helping myself to a big plate of steaming pasta covered with beautiful tomato sauce made from, fresh, home grown, vine ripened Rutgers tomatoes. (Is there an "e" there? I need to call up Dan Quayle -- or better yet ask God.). I Hope God will do what he is supposed to do, and help me, since I did help myself!

#13     Jul 2, 2015
  4. nitro

nitro

Seriously? So I am mute even though you can see with your own two eyes what I write, and you respond to real text on your computer? And yet, God only speaks through other men interpreting some text that is 2000 years old? When was the last time you were able to respond to something God wrote directly?

?What? No wonder people can't even have a conversation with these guys. Their level of delusion is even greater than being high on crack.

If you had said, "well, God is mute and has been mute for 2000 years. But I pray every night, and God "talks" in ways that are not in words", at least that I might be able to swallow.

Definition of mute in English:
    adjective
    Refraining from speech or temporarily speechless:

I am mute but God is not?????????

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    #14     Jul 2, 2015
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Futurecurrents last seen 15 seconds after posting this...
    [​IMG]

#15     Jul 2, 2015
  6. nitro

nitro

ROFLMAO

#16     Jul 2, 2015
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah, seriously, little brother.
    GOD has more advanced ways of communicating.
    HE doesn't even have an iPhone.
    Can you believe it?

I hope you live a long life, cause you got a lot to learn.

#17     Jul 2, 2015
  8. nitro

nitro

What difference does it make how long I live? One thing I learned is that a bunch of farmers with a sixth grade education can hypnotize an entire PLANET FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS, without saying a word thereafter!!!! What a magic trick! Houdini pales in comparison.

My sadness is that YOU won't live long enough to see how ridiculous your belief system is in two hundred years. Actually, I am happy that religion will be gone in two hundred years, with or without me or you.

#18     Jul 2, 2015
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. BSAM

BSAM

I was thinking in terms of deafness, instead of "mute".
    But, I think in your mind it probably equates to the same thing in the area of belief in GOD.

But, why do you get such a charge out of putting down people of the Christian faith?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    #19     Jul 2, 2015
  10. nitro

nitro

Christianity faces sharp decline as Americans are becoming even less affiliated with religion

"Christianity is on the decline in America, not just among younger generations or in certain regions of the country but across race, gender, education and geographic barriers. The percentage of adults who describe themselves as Christians dropped by nearly eight percentage points in just seven years to about 71 percent, according to asurvey conducted by the Pew Research Center..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-becoming-even-less-affiliated-with-religion/

#20     Jul 2, 2015