Is God Calling Home His Creatures?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 5, 2011.

1. And now this.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — A sixth human foot in a year has washed ashore off the coast of British Columbia, the second one this week.

#21     Jan 6, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

You were right! Old reliable piel, the book of knowledge and reason.

Of course, this doesn't explain why a flock of black birds was flying at midnight, why the only fish killed were the Drum species. My coincidence meter is telling me there is more about this that we don't understand.

??

"Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away."

#22     Jan 6, 2011
  3. stu

stu

When human beings are being useless, they understand the mind of God perfectly, just as soon as it conforms with what human beings believe.
    But now there are nutmeg's suicidal squirrels...The ultimate..:p

#23     Jan 6, 2011
  4. Higher taxes and more taxes on things will easily solve this animal crisis.

#25     Jan 6, 2011
  5. olias

olias

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure John mentioned these signs in the Book of Revelations

#26     Jan 6, 2011

6. ........and 140,000 US citizens DEAD from prescription drug usage last year!!! :eek:

.......but DON'T forget what your govt masters tell you, only al qaeda is the booggie man! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tE0fKpISM

#27     Jan 6, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

But of course! I'm surprised one of our elite democraps didn't think of it first.

#28     Jan 6, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've gotta laugh when scientists announced that the birds died from blunt-force-trauma.

Yeah, thats generally what happens when you fall from great height. :D

Perhaps they could focus on what caused the birds to fall from great height.

#29     Jan 6, 2011
  9. stu

stu

Maybe they were all given an anti flew vaccine.

#30     Jan 6, 2011