IS GEORGE W. BUSH stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Trying to be cute again? saddam had degenerate sons who in limited cases engaged in various forms of torture. They certainly did not commit mass murder. How many people died as a result of US "liberation" and US sanctions before that? I bet more than because of saddam.

#41     Nov 9, 2009
  2. Take away logic and common sense, replace them with fear and a tiny little brain, and you have the modern day dinosaurs known as the Bush supporting, Fox News watching, and Rush Limbaugh following members of the G.O.P...

#42     Nov 9, 2009
  3. Wallet

Wallet

#43     Nov 9, 2009
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Some things are self-evident:

1. Little George Bush is the worst President we have ever had.

2. Little George Bush is a dumbass.

#44     Nov 9, 2009
  5. 151

Take away logic and common sense, replace them with fear and a tiny little brain, and you have the modern day dinosaurs known as the Bush supporting, Fox News watching, and Rush Limbaugh following members of the G.O.P...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from dsq:

how can they come here with bombs genius?our airports and other points of are their only way in and that is the easiest,cheapest and most effective way of keeping terrorists out.Your analogy and logic is and wasteful.Almost like saying you dont want a gangbanger robbing etc your house so you go into their neighborhood and try to hunt down each gangbanger all the while leaving your front door wide open while your pursuing them.
    Seriously i think most conservatives must be high school dropouts.Really primitive and stunted logic.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You using the words logic, common, and sense and then quoting the rubbish above says a lot about you.

I am tempted to remind everyone of the Mexican border but shit thats so cliche.

I am tempted to remind you that they do not have to bring bombs with them but thats so elementary.

I am tempted, oh fuck it.

#45     Nov 10, 2009
  6. Yeah, the average european also are a bunch of idiots because they elected guys like

zapatero (dumber and much bigger loser than bush)
    berlusconi (Low life mafioso, much dumber than bush)
    gordon (captain dumb)
    zarkozy (dumber than bush)
    merkel (dumb, but smarter than bush).

The interesting thing is that Barack Hussein Obama is keeping 90% of the bush administration policies. So I guess that Obama is also a Dumb jackass, right?.

#46     Nov 10, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

having an open mexican border is exactly why fighting terrorists overseas is idiotic and will never make it safer here.You are only a s strong as your weakest link.And that border makes us very vulnerable and the fight overseas a complete waste of time.

#47     Nov 10, 2009
  8. You wrong, first generation of latinos right now are more capitalist-constitutional pro american than white-californian-Massachuset- losers. I trade with southamerican countries, and I'll tell you something, the immigration problem can be resolve with pragmatism.. Let the English be the oficial language!!! That's enough!!!!.. Latinos profoundly believe that in the US exist the state of law, (If the FDA say that a piece of skat is good to your health, they'll eat shit! in non second).

The BIG diference between latinos and latin european like italian or spaniards is that those guys 50 years back then dind't have access to univision, own mass language newspapers etc etc etc.. For that reason, latinos are de "barbaros" of today's roma.

The GOP have a BIG problem today, cause they went from the constitutional party and became the religious party. That's unconstitutional!.. American Voters are smart enough to understand that.

From MY own perspective, europe is the real menace, they hate us (envy) with a passion...

#48     Nov 10, 2009
  9. 151

I am no General Patton, but the way I see it, the more "enemies" we fight in the middle east, the less we might have to fight at the Rio Grande.

It seems like many of these "enemies" are common folk. They are not going to the trouble of coming all the way to the US to fight infadels when they can just walk to Iraq.

Now when they get there we have trained the Iraqis to fight them for us.

#49     Nov 10, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have to keep in mind this poor bastard also thinks Stalin was a great man.

#50     Nov 10, 2009