IS GEORGE W. BUSH stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Nov 9, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

Iraq never declared war on us and had no part in 9 11 according to W himself.

BTW,how are THEY going to come over here to bring the battle?In their navy or airforce.Or perhaps the interstate?
    Now if we cant defend ourselves against people who attend school here and then hijack planes then we really are wasting our resources fighting them over there.Right?

#21     Nov 9, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not necesarily.

#22     Nov 9, 2009
  3. lindq

lindq

In a democracy, people get the government they deserve.

And in general, the average American is an idiot.

If you doubt me, just take a trip any Saturday to a typical suburban mall and have a seat. (Wash your hands afterwards)

It will quickly become apparent why Bush was elected twice, and why it should be no surprise if Sarah Palin becomes a political force over the next few years.

#23     Nov 9, 2009
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Wrong, we can defend ourselves, but you don't want to live in a police state, yet. Travel to other parts of the world and when you get off the plane, you will be met with with men with guns.

So we flourish in an atmosphere of freedom, that the majority of the world wishes they had or hates. Those that want to come here for personal edification we have always welcomed, but when those that hate us come here under the guise of friendship or in stealth then that welcome will no longer exist for those abroad, or else we will lose that freedom ourselves.

#24     Nov 9, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

None of your answer makes any sense in regards to my question.And i never have heard a good rebuttal to it by anyone because there is no good answer or rebuttal to basic common sense.
    Again,they have no means of attacking us.If so please tell me how.
    I might suspect you will say that they can repeat 9 11 but if so that is a result of a failure here on a domestic level like at our airports etc.A war 12k miles away has absolutely no bearing on increasing our safety attacks.

#25     Nov 9, 2009
  6. Wallet

Wallet

If someone wants to harm me and is intent on doing so, why do I have to wait for them to acquirer the means and bring it to my on front yard, just go to where they are and take care of the problem now....

Btw, none of your answer makes any sense period.

#26     Nov 9, 2009
  7. I've always found the description "incurious" to be at odds with "intelligent". Intelligent people are driven to learn things with a passion. Einstein, Newton, Galileo, etc all had a passion for learning and discovery.

Also, I'm trying to think of people in history who most would agree were very smart but had very poor (non-speech-written-by-other-people) speaking skills. Can't really think of one at the moment...

#27     Nov 9, 2009
  8. Is George W. Bush stupid?

Here is a better question, right out of the horse's mouth:

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

:D :D :D

#28     Nov 9, 2009
  9. Saddam Hussein did not kill people out of sheer pleasure (his sons did) he was not pol pot. He killed people to keep the country together. As it turned out, he was right. The only thing that can keep Iraq together is military force. What Saddam did was not different on a fundamental level from what Lincoln did to confederates.

#29     Nov 9, 2009
  10. Mnphats

Mnphats

Wow, thats all I can say just wow. I guess it takes all kinds.

#30     Nov 9, 2009