Is Genesis Hiding Something

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Cre8UrF8, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Does anyone know why Genesis won't allow people to log onto the website to check their Accounts, P&L's, Fees, etc.? It has been a week now?

2. does not make sense? really?

3. i log in just fine. call your team leader. you should not be having a problem with that.

4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

everything will be fine as long as the guy from Genesis does'nt roll a 7 .

5. What is the web address that you are logging into just fine? It is a little suspicious that you just registered on ET today and that this is your first post. Especially considering the blotter website is still not accessible.

6. the software is a joke, its all down hill, i been saying this for some time now.. don't even ask for serge, he is a mystery, when he left the co they , took a nose dive imo.. nothing would suprise me with them, they were great , no more.. now its just like getting mugged all the time with them.. was a user , no longer, bad platform & bad tech support, what else needs to be said, just time to move on for those that have not yet packed.. before you get raped by their platform one day, then its too late..

7. http://64.20.162.20:40080/sba/default.asp

this has worked for me for a couple of months now. if what you are trying to say that i am some kind of schill for them you could not be more wrong. i have been a customer (4 to 1) of theirs for a couple of months now.

8. gkadir

gkadir

I agree scorpian, I think the only thing they are hiding is when they will go out of business, nothing else

9. gkadir

gkadir

Scorpion, Did Assent have any issues today on thier platform?

10. assent incredible today. not one hiccup. been with them 2 1/2 years maybe down 4 times but never more than an hr

#10     Aug 7, 2007