Is FXTrader.com legit??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by learningFX, May 9, 2006.

1. jackstraw

jackstraw

And no, I am absolutely NOT mixing up FXtrading.com (aka FXtrading.net) with anyone else. The prior post from Rasa/Sean is a shill.

What to check it out? Call them up and ask about their managed accounts! But know that they are trained to believe that anyone calling them is from the NFA - they get their marks from the dialers, who are told to never call a person in the Chicago area (just in case they are NFA affiliated).

Maybe you can see how good they are at what they do by that post by "Sean" who is most likely Brian Johnson, trying to confuse the people.

I don't know anything about FXtrader.com or FXtrader.net; my direct experience is with FXtrading.com, aka FXtrading.net.

#21     Apr 22, 2007
  2. Below is a domain registry search l ran, when my neighbour comes back l will ask him to do searches for both websites for me. He is an Web/IT security consultant. Its bad enough having to fight internal demons when trading, last thing retail pikers need is someone to potentially scam them as well

=-=-=-=
    Visit AboutUs.org for more information about itgforex.com
    <a href="http://www.aboutus.org/itgforex.com">AboutUs: itgforex.com</a>

Registration Service Provided By: RBC Investments (Cyprus) Ltd.
    Visit: http://hosting.rbc.ru/

Domain name: itgforex.com

Registrant Contact:
    Ltd. "ITG", Ltd. "ITG"
    ITG ITG (alexinvest2006@mail.ru)
    +1.8177175459
    Fax: +1.8177175459
    Business-center
    NY, NY 10005
    US

Administrative Contact:
    Ltd. "ITG", Ltd. "ITG"
    +1.8177175459
    Business-center
    NY, NY 10005
    US

Technical Contact:
    Ltd. "ITG", Ltd. "ITG"
    +1.8177175459
    Business-center
    NY, NY 10005
    US

Name Servers:
    dns1.name-services.com
    dns2.name-services.com
    dns3.name-services.com
    dns4.name-services.com
    dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 10 Apr 2006 05:33:37
    Expiration date: 10 Apr 2007 05:33:37
    =-=-=-=
    The data in t==========
    % PSI-USA, Inc.
    % =============
    %
    % This is the PSI-USA, Inc. WHOIS server.
    %
    % All requests are logged.
    %
    % Requesting IP: 64.124.14.99
    % Requesting URL: http://whois.psi-usa.info
    % Requesting Object: domain fxtrader.com
    % Timestamp: 2007-04-22 19:59:01
    %
    % You can see the policy that you agree by submitting a query to this server:
    % whois -h whois.psi-usa.info POLICY

domain: fxtrader.com
    owner-c: LULU-557216
    admin-c: LULU-556055
    tech-c: LULU-556055
    zone-c: LULU-556055
    nserver: NS1.UK.COLT.NET
    nserver: NS0.UK.COLT.NET
    created: 2005-01-24 19:48:24
    expire: 2007-05-14 00:00:00 (registry time)
    changed: 2007-01-25 03:31:00

[owner-c] handle: 557216
    [owner-c] type: PERSON
    [owner-c] title:
    [owner-c] fname: First
    [owner-c] lname: Interbank
    [owner-c] org:
    [owner-c] address: 5751 Northwest 62nd Manor
    [owner-c] address: 33087
    [owner-c] address: Pompano Beach
    [owner-c] address: FL
    [owner-c] city: F
    [owner-c] pcode: 000
    [owner-c] country: US
    [owner-c] state: US
    [owner-c] phone: +49-000-000
    [owner-c] fax: +49-000-000
    [owner-c] email: sorry@no-email-set.com
    [owner-c] protection: B
    [owner-c] updated: 2005-03-14 13:27:02

[admin-c] handle: 556055
    [admin-c] type: PERSON
    [admin-c] title:
    [admin-c] fname: Hostmaster
    [admin-c] lname: COLT
    [admin-c] org: COLT Telecom
    [admin-c] address: Powergate Businesss
    [admin-c] city: London
    [admin-c] pcode: Nw10 6PN
    [admin-c] country: GB
    [admin-c] state: GB
    [admin-c] phone: +44-207-390-3900
    [admin-c] fax: +44-20-7497-1669
    [admin-c] email: dns-requests@colt.net
    [admin-c] protection: B
    [admin-c] updated: 2007-02-02 10:28:42

[tech-c] handle: 556055
    [tech-c] type: PERSON
    [tech-c] title:
    [tech-c] fname: Hostmaster
    [tech-c] lname: COLT
    [tech-c] org: COLT Telecom
    [tech-c] address: Powergate Businesss
    [tech-c] city: London
    [tech-c] pcode: Nw10 6PN
    [tech-c] country: GB
    [tech-c] state: GB
    [tech-c] phone: +44-207-390-3900
    [tech-c] fax: +44-20-7497-1669
    [tech-c] email: dns-requests@colt.net
    [tech-c] protection: B
    [tech-c] updated: 2007-02-02 10:28:42

[zone-c] handle: 556055
    [zone-c] type: PERSON
    [zone-c] title:
    [zone-c] fname: Hostmaster
    [zone-c] lname: COLT
    [zone-c] org: COLT Telecom
    [zone-c] address: Powergate Businesss
    [zone-c] city: London
    [zone-c] pcode: Nw10 6PN
    [zone-c] country: GB
    [zone-c] state: GB
    [zone-c] phone: +44-207-390-3900
    [zone-c] fax: +44-20-7497-1669
    [zone-c] email: dns-requests@colt.net
    [zone-c] protection: B
    [zone-c] updated: 2007-02-02 10:28:42

:mad: :mad:

#22     Apr 22, 2007
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apple pie this there Buddy.

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=0348153&rn=Y

#23     Apr 24, 2007
  4. ---------------------------

Better yet, put some of your money with them for a week and then come back.

#24     Apr 24, 2007
  5. jackstraw

jackstraw

Just checked out "RasaDesign" and it looks legit - probably is. But the designer has no idea of what goes on at FXtrading.com. He is just shilling for his client.

Note what his site says about the FXtrading.com project:

" Fxtrading.com is a foreign currency brokerage firm and manages an advanced trading platform that allows traders to complete split-second transactions. They needed far more than just a mere web site.

FX Trading wasn't a single project, but rather a multi-site project involving the design, launch and programming for over 260 different web sites. All websites were to be controlled through a single interface and database with regard to content. All sites were designed with CSS tableless structure in XHTML. "

Note the "260 different web sites." When one site name gets too hot, they change over to another. There have been quite a few changes already. Brian Johnson is the spider at the center of a web.

They throw out a wide net and hope to catch a few fish - it only takes a few new "investors" to keep the money rolling in. If you sign up for a demo from them, you become part of their stacks of leads, which are called over and over for many years. I remember that the oldest lead I called while "dialing for dollars" was 6 years-old. These guys are nothing if not persistent!

If these guys ever get a hold of you, they latch right on. They will look up your house address on Google Maps to view the satellite photo; if it's a big house they will bang you for even more money.

Once you're on the line, Patrick (the head "trader") will go to work on you. Pat is an ex-marine loud-mouth loser in his late 20's, with lots of dumb tatoos, an ill-fitting untucked shirt, three ex-wives, and plenty of child support. He likes to bring in pictures of himself shooting his guns and continually screams into the phone while standing up ("If you're not IN you can't WIN!!!"). Occassionally he starts bar fights over at The Office while getting falling down drunk.

This is the guy who gets your money at FXtrading.com.

#25     Apr 24, 2007
  6. Jack, now tell us what you really think of him...ROFLMAO. I knew the guys were a bunch of con artists but this stuff is for movies.

How long did you work there?

#26     Apr 24, 2007
  7. jackstraw

jackstraw

These guys are probably working on selling the movie rights.

I got out after a few weeks - actually was fired for asking questions and not getting with the program.

FXTrading.com was my first introduction to the forex business, so I had no perspective to judge normal from sleeze. But I quickly realized that Pat Gallagher, the "head trader," and Mike Dion, the rarely seen co-owner guy in black, and Brian Johnson, the other co-owner (since split from Dion) were stealing people's money with a smart scam, and therefore were crooks.

I initially thought that it was possible for investors to risk their money in this "managed" account and make money if the market went their way. I soon realized that no one ever made any money except the "traders."

FXtrading.com makes their money with the commissions so they just close their eyes and push a button to make a trade; long or short, whatever. 400:1 leverage. 50% of the account on a trade. This is a FUN way to trade as long as it is with someone else's cash.

If the trade makes money that is good, they take a piece of it and will be able to keep trading until they lose every dollar. If the trade loses money, they get the commission and call the guy to reload the account - which he often does! After about a week of churning, the account is gone and the investor never gets a chance to take anything out. Hey, it's a risky business, what did you expect?

The investor has no recourse - they signed a risk statement and the FXtrading "traders" always call the guy first to get permission to make the trade (which the trusting investor always gives) - this permission is recorded to protect against law suits from irate investors.

Here is Mike Dion:
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/BasicNet/Details.aspx?entityid=0279350&rn=Y

Note the CFTC reparation cases for Concorde Trading; 110 cases!
    The thousands of old leads that FXtrading.com uses to dial from were all collected from the many places Mike Dion worked in his checkered past. He has a facility for getting out the door just before the place gets investigated.

FXTrading.com has multiple domain names (e.g. FXTechTrading.com) to prime the search engines.

None of these three guys are NFA registered, but they are still operating out of 100 State Street, 7th. floor, Boston; still taking people's money.

#27     Apr 25, 2007
  8. OK, I will. If you did your research even a little tiny bit, you'd find out that KHAN, SHAHERYAR owns FX Trading, LLC. However, fxtrading.com is the core web of a completely different company not related to KHAN, SHAHERYAR. The site is owned by Brian Johnston (as noted in another post by a disgruntled employee, though he managed to spell the name wrong of the person who signed his paycheck) the 'company' you incorrectly cited is owned by KHAN, SHAHERYAR and wasn't even located in the same state.

#28     Jul 8, 2007
  9. No, sir. I am Sean Rice as I've said and I own a design firm in Northampton, Massachusetts (Rasa Design Studio at www.rasadesign.com) and have worked for Brian JohnsTon (you spelled his name wrong... maybe that attention to detail even with your employer's name says a lot about who you might have been as an employee? LOL) for several years.

I also have worked in sales before when I was a kid and know all about high-volume sales floors. I've never seen the one at FXTrading.com, nor can make an opinion about how they operate as a business. What I can say is that they are not fxtrader.com and they are not New Jersey FXTRADING LLC which people are mistakenly citing.

Since the company is prominently on my portfolio and since the work represented a skill I have as a programmer, yes I have a vested interest in correcting errors in reporting when disgruntled employees are badmouthing my clients.

Get the facts right, or talk about what I can't say is true or untrue and I'll take a back seat to the conversation. When you say something that is blatently false, I'll speak up.

#29     Jul 8, 2007
  10. I can't tell if you're actually lying, or just truly don't understand what the purpose of 260 sites were. It has nothing to do with 'domains getting too hot' as far as I've ever heard and the only names that ever got dropped by me were ones that were contested as legally too close as 'keywords' to the names of other businesses that were in the same industry and market so, therefore, had governing copyright to the names.

When it was conceived, it was a legitimate marketing tactic to create multiple sites in order to have incoming links for Google to index.... had nothing to do with trading. It is the same tactic used by top ranking and reputable companies such as branders.com, Jupitor Media, etc and was recommended by some of the best SEO marketing literature available. There was no subterfuge: Links lead to fxtrading.com. In order to download or buy anything, you always ended up on the fxtrading.com web site.

To claim otherwise, or that Rasa Design Studio would be involved in such as scam is libelous to me and to my firm.

I put my full name on my posts, so I'm backing stuff up with my name and my company name. If you have something to say which is honest, then why don't you come out from behind your screen name and then say it. If what you say is true, then there is no slander or libel: Both require that the statements are false.

#30     Jul 8, 2007