Is FX the most manipulated market ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trade2live, Jul 6, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

LOLL You've got everything figured out.....except a profitable strategy! :D Just remember: keep that retail account funded generously and trade often. For a guy like you, that's the best way to earn consistent profits. See ya, Rubey :)

#41     Jul 13, 2010
  2. Jerry030

Jerry030

Sorry I don't use strategy but predictive models (NN or PCA based). Works much better.

Silly Reply Count for Tuesday: 1
    Target for this Idiot for Today: 12

#42     Jul 13, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

LOL another neural net loser who thinks markets can be hacked like software. That's it for you, bud. Enjoy your slow bleed. And hey, if wanna man-up, post live calls with your super sophisticated PCA "algo". It'll be good for a laugh. Trust me, you're not even in the ballpark.

#43     Jul 13, 2010
  4. Jerry030

Jerry030

Algos are for idiots:

(H-L) * TR/x + RSI(14)^2 = Big Winner

Do you even know what a predictive model means?
    Predictive analytics encompasses a variety of techniques from statistics, data mining and game theory that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future events.
    In business, predictive models exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. Models capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision making for candidate transactions.
    Predictive analytics is used in actuarial science, financial services, insurance, telecommunications, retail, travel, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and other fields.

My system is automated. I don’t' look at the trades so there is no posting. How else could I afford to waste time talking to you? Signals are transmitted via a FIX engine or VPN. Let me know if you have QuickFIX and I’ll set you up, if you meet my target of 12 stupid replies today

Silly Reply Count for Tuesday: 3

Silly Reply Count for Tuesday: 2

#44     Jul 13, 2010