Is FX the most manipulated market ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trade2live, Jul 6, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

lol

#31     Jul 13, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

np.

#32     Jul 13, 2010
  3. Jerry030

Jerry030

Fail? If you call a PF > 10 failure what is success?

OK, share more of your great wisdom. No conspiracy by the Masons or the Jews. But it is manipulated?

Who does the manipulation?

How do they do it so all the trades on ET get burned?

Some might be long, other short. To get them all requires real sophistication....some might call it a conspiracy.

I still think you need to consider the Masons, the Jews or the Illuminati.

#33     Jul 13, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks for showing your true colors, Mate. Another rube. This thread is proving a useful exercise to separate wheat from chaff.

#34     Jul 13, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

You can't goad it out of me, bud. If you like, send 100K and I'll think about it :D

PF>10 ? That's an insanely high return for somebody who's apparently clueless. Very much doubt it. Besides, if it were true, you wouldn't be clamoring for more information. You'd be throwing stones at rubes, like me. Lets just say your attitude is wrong. Like the Great Martin Houl said, all markets are manipulated. Just depends on your definition of "manipulation" :D

#35     Jul 13, 2010
  6. Jerry030

Jerry030

Sure I'll pay billions for your great wisdom on the secrets of the market....just give the account number at one of your Swiss Banks.

Then what is your definition of manipulation? No cheeting, you can't just copy it from Wikipedia

#36     Jul 13, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Phrasing the same question differently doesn't count. The answer to that question was already answered in the thread. Start thinking for a change and read what's already been written. If you ask intelligent questions, you might get an intelligent response!

#37     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Jerry030

Jerry030

That's a funny one....intelligent response on ET, the National Enquirer of the investing world!

#38     Jul 13, 2010
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Suit yourself.

#39     Jul 13, 2010
  10. Jerry030

Jerry030

It obvious....just count the number of words in the average post, the grade level of English used, and the bandwidth wasted on conversations anyone who graduated from high school would ignore…like this one. Also how many times I can make you reply to my junk posts here.

#40     Jul 13, 2010