Is FX the most manipulated market ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trade2live, Jul 6, 2010.

1. speres

speres

2. achilles28

achilles28

It wasn't funny the first time. Why would it be the second? Maybe try a third. :D

Like I said, you don't get it. That's why you fail. Sorry bud. No conspiracy there. You just haven't figured it out.

#22     Jul 13, 2010
  3. speres

speres

Maybe your just beginning to notice the bs more and more... which is a natural development when ur observing the flow of price. Do you think the interbank dealers and mm's dont have a clue where all the supp res sellers and buyers are for ex ?where the stops are positioned? Its their job to know, hell I can tell by just looking at a price chart, you can see them in the price action.. make no mistake the levels are swept..

#23     Jul 13, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

And I thought I was the only one :)

#24     Jul 13, 2010
  5. The FX mkt is about as manipulated as most other liquid mkts... All comes down to your definition of manipulation, I suppose.

#25     Jul 13, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Where have you been ?

#26     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Gentleman,

actually the sponsor of the currency forum has a very valuable indicator of retail investor positioning. If you use this indicator in the right way, you will be able to pocket some serious $, EUR, CHF, GBP, JPY.

:)

#27     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Just how is this an advantage?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though it may not sound good, there are significant advantages to the speculators that work with them. Since it is “internal,” many features, such as high leverage on an account with only a small balance, a non-standard contract size, and commission-free transactions can be provided which may not be available through any other means.

#28     Jul 13, 2010
  9. Impersonating Paul the Octopus in another thread :)...

#29     Jul 13, 2010
  10. You have no idea what you're talking about.

#30     Jul 13, 2010