Is Forex Trading the Right Path?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by binar, May 21, 2006.

1. binar

binar

Fellow Forum Members,
    I want to avoid having the experience of spending a lot of time and money trying out Forex trading only to find out that it's not the most lucrative path in trading. Can anyone tell me if other forms of trading offer a higher success rate when compared to Forex trading?

2. Yes

3. No

4. lol

5. Yes, but only if you trade cash FX through all the bucket shops.

6. Everyone has to start somewhere, binar. Go away and study trading for a month or six, and if you don't come to realise the pointlessness of your question, then stop trading because you haven't got what it takes.

magicdust

7. yeah, u shud see it for uself...i got into daytradin' after watchin' bloomie day in day out...i cud keep track of hundreds of instruments and see how they moved intraday, weekly, etc. that's where i got fascinated by da reaction of companies declarin' earnings and soon after i begun to stalk 'em all for ages. since then my strategy has more or less always been da same with a little adjustment here and there and the obvious continuous progress...i just stayed focused in what i thot was best for my personality and my expectations and tried to stick with what was workin' for me.

8. For having a speech impediment you sure talk a lot of sense...