Is Forex Miami Beach Legitimate?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Energy Raider, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Mental Image: Don Johnson, hauling ass off the coast of Miami in speedboat, running from drug lords who are close behind. They are shooting at him, and he's performing evasive manuevers to shake them off. He can't outrun them, as their boat is fast...cocaine fast.

Tubbs is at the back of the boat, yelling garbled, pointless things while firing his .357 mag at the drug dealers who all look like Antonio Banderas and Kanye West.

Don's sweaty forearms glisten in the Miami sun, yet his elbows remain dry as they are rolling sans-sun due to the sportcoat that he is wearing w/ the sleeves rolled up. Just then, Don's large, grey, MCI cellphone rings. He reaches down into the lower, right front pocket of his sportcoat (which traditionally isn't used for anything) and retrieves the rining cell phone.

"Hello?!?!" Don asks (it's his broker from Forex Miami Beach {who's voice sounds eerily similar to Tony Montana's})

"Hola, Don it's Juan, jour broker from Forex Miami Beach."

"Oh, hey Juan...I'm kinda busy at the moment. Can I call you back?"

"Oh jes, Don. I just wanted to call y tell jou that our office was just raided by the pinche cops y los IRS bastardes. All jou money... we used it to buy drugs and beeeeches, not D-marks y Francs. I'm truly sorry Don, I will make it up to jou someday, if we ever meet again." (Muffled gunshots can be heard in the background, it appears as though Juan is holed up in the Forex Miami Beach office and is engaged in a shootout with the authorities).

"My God!" Don exclaims, obviously exasperated. "Okay Juan, take care." Don stows his gargantuan cell phone back into his right, front sportcoat pocket. He realizes that all of his life savings has been blown by Juan, his former forex broker. Feeling helpless, he decides he has nothing left to live for.

Don then cranks the steering wheel 180 degrees to port side, and is now heading directly for the drug dealers boat (which is also headed straight for Don and Tubbs). Tubbs, still confused by what has just happened continues to fire his revolver off of the back of the boat, towards Miami, even though the drug dealers boat is no longer behind Don's.

The boat engine is at max RPM's and is screaming. Don is close enough to the drug dealer's boat to see whites of their eyes. It's a deadly game of maritime chicken now...and someone's going to die. The boats grow nearer....100 feet and closing....50 feet and closing...20 feet and closing. At the last minute, the dopers veer to the right, hoping to save themselves from the wild-eyed gringo and his trusty aft-gunner. Don strikes the broad side of the boat so hard with his spear-like bow that it breaks the doper's boat in half and sends Don's boat airborne (all in slow motion). Don's boat lands (still throttled up) and in the background, the burning wreckage (sinking at this point) gives Tubbs something to shoot at again. Don doesn't look back...why? Because cool guys never look at explosions, that's why.

That night, on the patio at Carlos Y Charlie's Bar, Tubbs and Don debrief over pina coladas and pastel colored sportcoats.

Tubbs asks, "So what was all that stuff that I was shooting at today, Don?"

Don replies, "Just some low-life motherfuckers, Tubbs....just some low life motherfuckers," (his voice trails off, and his gaze meets the horizon and he watches the Miami sun make its final descent), "the kind that you wouldn't expect to find at your forex broker's office, but you did anyhow."

Just then, Tubbs stands up and starts shooting at a pair of jet skiers as they zoom by the floating patio near Carlos Y Charlies. Don gulps down the last of his drink, and he and Tubbs run out the door to deliver another dose of Miami justice to the two rebel jetskiers that blantantly zoomed by.

(Credit's Roll, music begins; song is "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News)

#11     Aug 25, 2009

2. Did you film this ? Where did you get it ?

#12     Aug 26, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

#13     Aug 26, 2009
  4. rafycur

rafycur

The forex spot business is not regulated by the NFA. So you will not find any info. The company sells software that helps with Forex trading. If you need more info, or want to consider better options feel free to PM me directly.

#14     Sep 29, 2009