Is Forecasting Methodology of David Williams (Reflected Wave, etc.) any good?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jreality, Jul 21, 2011.

1. you mention that another trader is promoting his service that seems to resemble David Williams. What would be his name or the course that this trader is promoting? I have not taken the David Williams course but am interested in it and would like to know what someone else is promoting based on what appears to be the possible similar programs. Thanks

#11     Jul 18, 2014
  2. Jreality

Jreality

I posted a link to the other trader's website in a previous message in this thread. This other trader lately has stopped promoting his ES system as well as his forecast. He admitted 2012 was a losing year for his ES system, and I suspect 2013 and beyond weren't much better either. If this trader's forecasting method worked so well, then why the losses? Just sayin'

#12     Jul 18, 2014
  3. Could you please let me know who that trader was to prevent me from getting involved with him in the future if he starts up again.
    Thanks

#13     Jul 19, 2014
  4. toc

toc

Btw folks,

there was a site called trade10.com

It used to point turning dates on various majors by putting a dot under or over the price bar. I never subscribed to it and once sent an e-mail which was replied only 3 weeks later.

Now this site is out of function and do not know for long it has been so.

Bottomline, is if system is so good then why reveal it? Why not trade it or atleast become a 'high return' trader for big money houses.

Those who know don't SELL
    Those who SELL don't know :D

#14     Jul 19, 2014