Is Felton Using Sleeper Shills

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bogan7, Oct 3, 2007.

1. If it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit, then ITS BULLSHIT!

#21     Jan 12, 2008
  2. RL8093

RL8093

Just curious why:
    - any real 'expert' would ever trade sim?
    - any real 'expert' would ever let anyone know they are trading sim?

R

#22     Jan 12, 2008
  3. I'm sorry to hear that.

I had it on good record that the operation appeared to be legitmate.

Well, you've been warned.

M

#23     Jan 12, 2008
  4. What was the problem with the automated signals exactly ? I'd assume that slippage/time delay and spread can kill the 1 point pt/sl approach pretty quickly in the ES.

#24     Jan 13, 2008
  5. Exactly. The signals require you to buy/sell the opening of the next bar and on a 63 tick chart, the slippage is massive. In addition, the system produced close to 100 signals a day!

#25     Jan 13, 2008
  6. In short, any experienced trader can tell the system is flawed.

Unfortunately, those with less experience will take the the cash loss before realizing it is flawed. Oh and let's not forget the cost of obtaining it. Complete scam.

Anek

#26     Jan 13, 2008
  7. I agree though the next question should concern the Shills that were pumping up his room their integrity must be questioned!!

#27     Jan 13, 2008
  8. Well, Bogan, I hope you do not include me in that category, just because I spoke positively of Roger's room previously. As I stated in an ET post previously, I'll give my candid opinion of any of the systems/methods I have purchased over the years.

I took the Felton course, and I still trade the method (with my own refinements) as one of the two methods I currently trade. And yes, I'm profitable with it. I also have a trading friend who has had the same experience.

I have no direct experience with the automated TS system that Roger has discussed in his room for a couple months now. Frankly, from personal experience, I'm skeptical of any TS automated strategy that tries to scalp (i.e. profit target of 1 pt or less) an e-mini contract. However, I won't make a judgment of Roger's TS auto system until (and if ) I work with it personally.

Sandy

#28     Jan 14, 2008
  9. Scam

Scam

Whutz Skam ???

Well, Anek, you and Bogie are getting to be real trouble makers.:p

#29     Jan 14, 2008
  10. LOL trouble makers have all the fun.

#30     Jan 14, 2008