Is Felton Using Sleeper Shills

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bogan7, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Isn't he the original educator for Traders International, that bailed on Afshin and started his own deal?

#11     Oct 3, 2007
  2. who knows, the thread-starter could be a super-double-secret-sleeper-shill :eek: :eek: :D

#12     Oct 3, 2007
  3. He was originally with TI. I don't know the details of his departure (who bailed on whom), because he had already left when I joined TI in October '05. I believe his departure had something to do with Franz coming in and taking over the training room (utilizing his own, undisclosed methods).

Having been through both programs, I find Felton's refinements/improvements on the method substantial.

#13     Oct 3, 2007
  4. Hey you guys.

I would be the first (matter of fact, I was :p ) to trash-talk the guy if he really was shyster city. But I have it on very good sources that the guy is legit and he teaches a decent methodology for trading.

Now, the thing is, you can actually figure-out how to do everything that he's teaching ... if you have the time, patience, money, don't have a significant other, or basically are responsible to any human being except yourself, um, kinda like me (well there is family, and of course I care about my friends ...).

But if you have a life, and don't have all day, and night, and early morning (case in point) and weekends to work on trading strategies, it might be worth your while to go with a reputable vendor (heh, bet you'd never thought you'd hear me say that!).

But speaking for myself, I gots to do it my way ... it's the creative process that I enjoy just as much as the trading (that, as they say, is just the desserts of the effort).

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

#14     Oct 4, 2007
  5. A lot of postive comments for a vendor (the world has gone mad baby)

#15     Oct 5, 2007
  6. i have wondered where does TI get these guys? they are all polished speakers/teachers. are they extensively trained by TI to be trading teachers or the other way around. its rather amazing how these instructors seem to "find" TI and other guru shops......

#16     Oct 5, 2007
  7. Well TI is in hiding these days in the U.S. and for good reason (that is why they are out in countries like Australia looking for students these days). Roger did the right thing by moving on and developing his current method when he saw actions at TI shift away in the wrong direction (Franzie baby).

Roger is going to be showing his signals on charts automation in the week ahead apparently, so he has gone way beyond anything TI was ever developing.

#17     Oct 5, 2007
  8. Love it!!!

#18     Oct 5, 2007
  9. Just got the inside word from a Felton 3 month member. He claims the method is bogus and generates scores of buys/sells off a short term tick chart on a daily basis. Felton is ready to fleece more money from his sheep by charging an additional $300/month for this buy green/sell red TradeStation plugin similar to Ablesystems AND charge them a like amount for the benefit of coming into his room. Think $600/month on top of the $4000 for basic training.

Nothing like the heroin, that is, recurring revenue model to raise cash for a vendor. My pal also confirms Felton trades in SIM mode, not with real cash. Again, I searched his Website and couldn't find for the life of me any results section, real or hypothetical.

His advice after burning $4K; STAY AWAY and don't even bother with a free trial which is 99% sales hype and 1% smoke and mirrors..

#19     Jan 12, 2008
  10. One time I did the trial because I was curious about the automated system he had giving the system calls.

In all honesty, I found nothing of value and I highly question the profitability of the room just like I question the profitability of any room without exception.

Anek

#20     Jan 12, 2008