Is Fap turbo for real?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ssaleen, Apr 8, 2009.

Is fapturbo the real deal? for forex trading

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. no

28 vote(s)
    90.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

God knows I don't have a problem with anyone selling their product and making a profit from it like a lot of people here. It is problematic though when someone sells something that can't work, period.

Well if your just flat out offering to send me money, feel free to zip it over to me, I won't say no.

#11     Apr 8, 2009
  2. ssaleen

ssaleen

Well sir i never use a product for a long time and no i dont invest in long term, when things get bad i just get out.

been doing this since 1999 and tried many forex robots and thus far i think fapturbo works good - maybe its the best english software, otherwise i used my native language software before, so am not really sure if its good but looking at the comments here it seems it doesnt work for some people. thus far since august 2008 i have had bad bad days in forex and had good good days and overall i didnt lose my capital so far.

#12     Apr 8, 2009
  3. This is probably the best sarcasm I saw on ET. :p

#13     Apr 8, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well keep it up for four more months.
    Quick questions...if you have been using it since August of 2008, why are you keen to have the opinions of people you have never met about the product?

#14     Apr 8, 2009
  5. ssaleen

ssaleen

Well i just wanted to participate in the forum (i found it through google) and i needed to see what people's opinion about what am using. i normally go to Arabic forums that which is my language.

#15     Apr 8, 2009
  6. cbew

cbew

I bought this robot in Nov 08 and it has not made me a penny! In fact, it did make a few dollars at first but a few losing trades later it lost it all and then some. I started with a $1000 account, it went up to $1246 and then a few losing trades in Jan brought my account down to $459. Certainly did not live up to the advertising on their website and so after checking around the web I found this interesting bit of info. Check out the picture of Markus Leary at the top of the fapturbo webpage:

https://www.fabturbo.com

Now check out the same picture of an actor named Doug on this website:

https://www.livefaceonweb.com/order.aspx

What the F??? Markus Leary is an actor! not a real person.. Makes me wonder what else is phony on the fapturbo website. When I also checked the trades they claimed to have made on the statements I also found out that many of the losing trades I had on my account in Jan were missing! Doctored results?? You tell me. When asked about this they couldn't give me a good explanation. Needless to say I asked for my money back. Is this a scam? You decide :)

#16     Apr 9, 2009
  7. dealing desks will catch this program and will take you down...take you down to china town!

#17     Apr 9, 2009
  8. bespoke

bespoke

don't you sillyheads know what "fap" means in the internet world

fap fap fap

#18     Apr 9, 2009
  9. LOL
    Was thinking the same thing :p

c'mon fap-TURBO?

It sounds like a penis enlargement pill

#19     Apr 9, 2009
  10. Do not even touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is a scam and an ugly pyramid.
    I begged clickbank people to do humanity a favor and stop selling this fraud.
    I gave a god trial on a very small live micro account to test it.
    Any one that disputes my statements I'm more than willing to send screenshots of my losses. The losses are minimal since all buy/sells were on .001 units.

They show 4 telephone for customer service. They are fake. Just tape recorders that claim will call you back. How can they do it? They do not allow to record messages or live your telephone.

Nobody answers any e-mails. But even after you buy it they bombard you every day with tons of e-mails.

After couple o weeks they will offer you a more potent robot android or something like that, the holly grail... for an additional $97.

It is an MLM pyramid where you make money for selling it to unaware people. What a fraud.

I better stop here... it is not that you lose your $139.00 but your time and efforts and been taken again.

Be aware of any one that challenges my statements. They will be with that
    company, or minting money with the MLM pyramid.

From The Safe

#20     Apr 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.