Is Fap turbo for real?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ssaleen, Apr 8, 2009.

Is fapturbo the real deal? for forex trading

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. no

28 vote(s)
    90.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssaleen

ssaleen

2. ATLien

ATLien

Yeah I heard it is. I heard FAPTURBO 5.0 can actually be hooked up to FAP PRINTER and print REAL MONEY!!!!!

3. ssaleen

ssaleen

Lol, print real money!!! no need to trade forex anymore then. but that would get your ass kicked by the feds!!!!
    then they take you to Guantanamo jail!!!
    oh yeah and do all the things you think about, to you!!!!!

4. FAP Turbo can be curve-fitted to look good on back tests but on a live account it will slowly blow out your account.

I am currently working with a group of programmers on an EA that utilizes Pallada Algo 2009 as the base system.

Stat Euclide EA (with a few tweaks) also shows a lot of promise. I hate Martingales but it is amazing with MM.

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

This is one of the most profitable clickbank products ever, the guys are probably making millions..and I have no idea how the guys sleep at night because, at least in my opinion, I wouldnt sell it.

It's curve fitted and I gaurantee you in the long term NOBODY BUT THE VENDOR AND AFFILIATES are making "easy money" with fap turbo. (and easy money I assure you THEY (but not you) are making.

This product is not being sold by traders, period. It's marketing people who figured out that there is money in forex, and they all think you are fucking stupid.

You can believe me or not, but I know several of the people who sell it and they are not the types of people I'd...well anyway.

Brandon

6. ssaleen

ssaleen

Well it works for me in Short term, they say its good in short term trade only and not long term. i have not tried putting money to be traded by fab turbo in long term since they don't recommend it.

7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I don't mean long term as in investing my friend. Fap Turba is a daytrading system, that is how you should use it.

What i mean is that long term (ie six months from now, a year from now) you won't be profitable. If you are PM me, let me know and I'll send you $500. I'm willing to pay, but you won't get it.

Deal? One year from now, if you continue to trade with fapturbo using its signals and you have a profit, just PM me and I'll send you $500 via paypal. Should be the easiest money you ever made in your life if I'm wrong, but I'm not.

Brandon

PS. I don't mean that your profitable from your affiliate link either. I mean you actually made money TRADING fap turbo.

8. LOL Brandon..

No kidding, I still have FAP Turbo in my Recycle Bin. If you want it just PM me w/ your email address.

9. ssaleen

ssaleen

well am not quit sure what you talking about affliate link.

I am using fapturbo and i think it works for me.

well you say after 1 year it wont work or something like that, isnt that the case for many forex products that dont get updated?

you dont like it just press no in the poll.
    cause if it turns out to be bad then i might as well get something else!!!

and no ty i don't need your $500 sir, but if you ever need money, you know who to ask!!! that's me

10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Let me ask you something.

Since you did not create the program and dont have any idea what it's parameters are, how are you going to know when it stops working. Maybe you lose 50% of your money (and at that point you will most likely stop trading it), but what if thats to be expected, and you just have to ride it out if you want to get the long term benefits of the program.

Buying a black box, done for you system is stupid for many reasons, not the least of which is that you have no way of knowing if it's doing what it's supposed to do.

Brandon

#10     Apr 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.