Is everyone making a Ton of $$$, if not, then WHY?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F-Trader, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Dude - you're not dumb...BUT:
    This is COUNTER-TREND trading....and you are aware of course that great traders like John Henry ...do the opposite:
    TRADE WITH THE TREND.
    Countertrend strategies have been proven to be great only for intraday/short-term day trading. For other time-frames...it sucks !

#31     Jul 7, 2006
  2. As the generic theme in Jack Schwager's books go: the exits, the exits! Newbies focus on entries, seasoned traders focus on exits.

hmmmm tells me a lot...

vital analitics.

#32     Jul 7, 2006
  3. I have been making on average 1,329 lbs on money a day.

I would love to make a ton of money, but I just can't seem to get over that hump.

Good luck to you

Steve

#33     Jul 7, 2006
  4. Good for you..

I have had a great first half year and looking for more of the same this second half....one of my biggest money makers was GM...Check out which Dow Stock performed the best so far this year :)

#34     Jul 7, 2006
  5. Ftrader, are you sure you're wife is going to work? If I were her I couldn't be in the same house as you and you're giant ego, and my guess would be a very small pee pee

#35     Jul 7, 2006
  6. I may have to disagree on that. I'm sure you have more experience than me, but I read in "The master Swing Trader" that trends exist in all time frames. So its probably safe to say that counter trends can also be in effect for weeks / months at a time?

- Nathan

#36     Jul 7, 2006
  7. wow ... I only use one 17 inch monitor.

but am content as long as at the end of the day my P+L is green

-I know what indicators I use to enter, money management and then it is just a matter of staying glued to my 7 friggin monitors.-

:)

#37     Jul 7, 2006
  8. bragging brings bad juu juu :eek: and not just in the market - dont know why, but it does. and bad juu juu is hard to shake.

#38     Jul 8, 2006
  9. goodness,
    give the guy a break,
    so he had a good day and brag a little... so what?

if you can do better, do better.. if you cannot, ask him how, etc...

what's up w/ all this nitpicking, negative predictions on a guy who said he made 4k/day... geez...

ftrader, next time when you have a 40k day, make sure you post your pnl, that'll shut them up ;)

pom

#39     Jul 8, 2006
  10. U R A Douchebag.

#40     Jul 8, 2006