Is everyone making a Ton of $$$, if not, then WHY?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F-Trader, Jul 7, 2006.

1. s.s7

s.s7

Missed PD long 12:06 watched it consolidated before and walked away...oh well..next trade.
    Jim

#111     Jul 11, 2006
  2. s.s7

s.s7

Entered Long PD on 14:10 bar .40 cent profit

#112     Jul 11, 2006
  3. F-Trader, if you are so successful, how do you have so much time to post during the trading day?? you'd think you'd be watching your positions and paying attention to your P/L.......not flaming, your claims just seem suspect.....

#113     Jul 11, 2006
  4. Choad

Choad

Uh oh...

If you guys insist on talking about trading, this thread will be REMOVED from Chit Chat!

:p

#114     Jul 11, 2006
  5. I completely agree with you. I have not posted one third of my trades today, it's way too time consuming and it screws up my trading.

Today is a half a$$ day because I got off to a late start so I am not really doing much today. Ticks me off when a big run has already occurred.

I'm usually not in more than 2 stocks at one time, so it is not that hard to post. You will also notice that many of my post are late because I don't have the time to enter.

I also have 7 monitors, I keep one screen for the internet and I post when I can. Sometimes I continue to type over a half hour and then post my info.

I was going to start my own Trading Journal but now I realize I don't have the time. I will admit I have missed trades or not gotten out of a trade and lost money because I was screwing around.

I've also been here over 6 years, reg 4 years ago and I have very few post.

#115     Jul 11, 2006
  6. BTW, I only trade 3 stocks.

NEM, FCX, and PD.

It's not like I am looking for trades constantly, I let the trades come to me.

#116     Jul 11, 2006
  7. cscott

cscott

Oh, I see. You use 6 monitors for posting to EliteTrader and 1 MONITOR FOR TRADING! :D

#117     Jul 12, 2006
  8. wreh1

wreh1 Guest

what is your criteria for selecting those stocks?

#118     Jul 20, 2006