Is ET representative of the current world mindset

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jjf, Nov 9, 2009.

1. madknock

madknock

i'll agree, trading tells you the truth of yourself. honesty within is the 1st lock to successful trading

#31     Dec 1, 2009
  2. madknock

madknock

but this is a post on mindsets of ET and the world, traders are a small fraction of the world and successful traders a small fraction of that.

#32     Dec 1, 2009
  3. madknock

madknock

you are a great implication, trying to say something through nothing... you keep bringing up what i post but you dont say anything. Ive seen this happen when religious fanatics are put through the reality test... ie science vs religion.
    ready to pit your religion vs science?

#33     Dec 1, 2009
  4. jorgez

jorgez

You fail to grasp that i have no religion to pit against anything

#34     Dec 1, 2009
  5. madknock

madknock

so you just like copying sections of people's posts
    heh, i get it, you started off by "assuming" i was questing... you arent a implication as much as a contradiction.

#35     Dec 1, 2009
  6. jorgez

jorgez

Never let it be said that you are not entertaining.
    You are indeed a true ET representative of the current world mindset....... well and truly lost.... but never the less, highly entertaining

#36     Dec 1, 2009
  7. [​IMG]

Trend following.

#37     Dec 1, 2009
  8. madknock

madknock

nice jorgez, i dont consider you as much as you have me, and dont let it ever be said that you are special, you are very much like the avg person in this world period

#38     Dec 1, 2009
  9. themickey

themickey

Hahahahaha :)

For me ET is a great source of entertainment, the wit, sarcasm, humor, anger, retorts, mind games, ignorance, arrogance, intelligence, links to the web, small amount of trading ideas, large amount of psychology is refreshing and educational. I gain inspiration from the verbal exchanges, like having real life friends whom I can switch off when I tire of them and switch back on when i have spare time.

#39     Dec 2, 2009
  10. themickey

themickey

...while in the meantime, jjf starts an interesting thread which draws a response of good hearted bantering whereby jjf reacts, spits the dummy, collects his bat and ball and stomps off home.
    Mate, that's classic humor !!! :)

#40     Dec 2, 2009