Is ET representative of the current world mindset

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by jjf, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Aaaahahahaha!

#11     Nov 10, 2009
  2. jjf

jjf

trendlover

Are you another ETer insulting yourself.

This is peculiar behavior indeed

#12     Nov 10, 2009

3. ET is not (one) mind. Many, many conflict point of view.
    I just laugh at the poster who say it is like the mental hospital. That is funny!
    I find some very good link on this site from some posters. Nitro poster bring some very good links sometimes.
    I am not laughing at you. I did not mean to offend you, ok?

#13     Nov 10, 2009
  4. If someone would pass the crayons, I could take notes.

#14     Nov 10, 2009
  5. jjf

jjf

nutmeg

With 7667 posts under your belt you must be considered a veteran by now.

7667 posts represents a great deal of time plus all the time you have read other contributions but do not respond.
    It all adds up to a big number which could have been devoted in another direction.

So what do you get out of being a member of ET nutmeg by contributing so much of your valuable time.

#15     Nov 10, 2009
  6. jjf

jjf

Before anyone responds with the rather obvious reaction back to me of the question that I have just put to nutmeg ... let me say that ET is a very interesting forum indeed.

You have all taught me in some cases and reconfirmed to me in other cases just how a broad variety of people who would consider themselves to be better than average, really behave when they are not held to account.

Username versus username in a manner of speaking.
    But seemingly nobody prepared to defend their actions when push becomes shove, perhaps because they do not truly believe in what they post.

bye bye and I am sincere when I say ET has been a very interesting experiencel.

jjf

#16     Nov 10, 2009
  7. Ebby

Ebby

Well, somebody has tagged me already:)

#17     Nov 13, 2009
  8. spindr0

spindr0

LOL. That's the chuckle of the day!

#18     Nov 13, 2009
  9. spindr0

spindr0

And we should care why? about your opinion of us? LOL. Another good chuckle.

#19     Nov 13, 2009
  10. So it is with an open heart and empty stomach I say to you in the words of my uncle "A la Cuisine"

Tonights secret ingredient, Siberian Hamster.

The Ever Hungry VIPER

#20     Nov 16, 2009