Is ET a trading edge?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by topherea, Jun 27, 2009.

1. By the way, i realise it's a little early for you to be on here posting away. That job you have at JC Penny must drive you insane. Where is that other fool, TRADERZONES? I guess he'll be still at work till later, then he comes on here and pretends to be a trader. Laughable it is, truly comical.

#31     Jun 29, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

But they have been shown MTFA - and it is about as much use to them as the "young novice" in the gay bar:D

Let them post away-it is more for you and me-as usual:D

The General

PS-they did say “thanks”-that much I will give them-but that is to be expected-even from a dumb ass trader.

#32     Jun 29, 2009
  3. PTJ video tape sales?

#33     Jun 29, 2009

4. TG,

Dumb animals to the slaughter, here's one of my favourite types of ET posting styles...

Dumb Animal 1. I really want to trade just using PA.

Dumb Animal 2. Look at this chart, see the horizontal SR lines, see the channel, see the triangle. I trade PA all the time!

:D I almost wet myself with fits of laughter when i read such nonsense. Most amusing.

O-1D.

#34     Jun 29, 2009
  5. What is this? . . .

"linda raschke have the good intuition because likes the horses, and relax in nature after the trading"

Excuse me, but can anybody explain to me what exactly this bullshit means?

How about this "ET teach me about the trading, i'm independent now, and i buy stock"

Why is Cramer a "stupid f*ck"? At least people can understand what he's saying.

What you should really do is carefully study all of Cutten's threads and comments on this forum. Make notes.

Read and re-read all of the Market Wizards books (which you clearly haven't done yet) Then return to this thread and try to make sense of your trading ideas.

Good luck.

#35     Jun 30, 2009
  6. #36     Jun 30, 2009