Is ET a trading edge?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by topherea, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

#11     Jun 28, 2009
  2. The General

The General Guest

And most of it splattered all over the site by you and your thick "buddies".

The only edge you lot will ever know is the "knife edge":D

The General

#12     Jun 28, 2009
  3. you got the wrong alphatrends

www.alphatrends.net/

i don't like twitter that much, though, i think it sucks you into overtrading.

#13     Jun 28, 2009
  4. dozu888

dozu888

everyday this site provides so much entertainment value... it's definitely an edge.

#14     Jun 28, 2009
  5. Thanks goofball.

I was going to make some intelligent commentary on your idiotic "Market Intelligence" (what an oxymoron, LMAO - now that's just, to too funny!) thread. :D :D :D

Keep looking for the landmines General, keep looking for the landmines. :p
    From The Genera's Market Intelligence - The Key to Profits thread:
    Link

Link

Obviously, there is no edge to be found on that stupid ass thread! :p

#15     Jun 28, 2009
  6. Unfortunately, it's ~98-99% mis-information.

It's sort of like mining for gold.... gotta sluice a lot of gravel to find a few flakes. (In this case, "flakes" are of gold... not as in ET posters who are flakes.)

#16     Jun 28, 2009
  7. topherea

topherea

now wait a minute....

I didn't mean to harsh the guys gig...

Actually I was playing some mental chess with him and wanted to see how he'd react. no more. no less.

Go get some coffee or something

#17     Jun 28, 2009
  8. Cutten

Cutten

If you know whose posts to follow, ET can help you make more money.

#18     Jun 28, 2009
  9. The General

The General Guest

Very wise words-not like dumb and dumber:D

The General

#19     Jun 28, 2009
  10. i have the edge, because i read the many interesting threads here, and i stay focus. i comply with the disipline, and i am have determination to stay focus, i control emotion and i make the technical analysis. i learn from market wizard, and now develop my own edge. i want to start hedge fund, and take money from friend. i want to start my own llc with the group of trader, and register it somewhere.

ET teach me about the trading, i'm independent now, and i buy stock. i don't listen to the cramer, who say bullshit, and is the stupid f*ck. he make marketing to naive trader and take their salary into his pocket. he shout on the television and get big salary from cnbc. if he shout loud he make the good salary

linda raschke have the good intuition because likes the horses, and relax in nature after the trading. she make analysis of market, and make the money.

#20     Jun 28, 2009