Is Elite Trader mostly for Interactivebrokers?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cscott, Jun 5, 2006.

1. =======================
    CS CoTT;
    Your bottom line hopes are correct;
    quote ''wrong'' unquote

Frankly IB deserves most of the favorable comments they get;
    even seems to be a better trend in thier customer service:D

Thats somewhat strange that you seem to think negatively apparently about all ads?????;
    and did you know bias can be a good thing???????

Dont agree with most of his politics , but agree with George Soros market quote;
    ''The market has a bias''

Interesting last 2 leTTers in your name;
    CScoTT.

murray , nickname T Turtle

:cool:

#21     Jun 6, 2006
  2. cscott

cscott

Interesting that I cannot get one mature comment of assessment, or that everyone here disagrees with me. How unlikely is that? I can only surmise that the posts in this thread are by kiddie 20-somethings that work for IB who are trying to maintain IB's stellar(cough) image.

I'm here asking legitimate questions and making legitimate comments; yet all I get back is everyone jumping on the bandwagon to defend IB. This makes it blatantly obvious that IB shills are diligent at work in this forum, and I have to say that they go overboard and do themselves more harm than good by doing this.

#22     Jun 9, 2006
  3. hcour

hcour Guest

cscott,

I quite agree w/you. Furthermore, I'm quite sure that IB had a hand in the Kennedy assassination. Oh sure, I can't prove anything - yet! But the truth is out there...

H

#23     Jun 9, 2006
  4. I've heard that IB is in cahoots with Osama Bin Laden.

It's a very serious issue that needs to be addressed.

Can't prove it, but my dog tells me it's really true.

#24     Jun 9, 2006
  5. cscott

cscott

Seriously, folks, how do you expect IB to take complaints seriously and to improve their service if you consistently defend IB's shortcomings?

#25     Jun 12, 2006
  6. George C. Scott, what "shortcomings" would that be?

Name a few and be very detailed and descriptive.

#26     Jun 13, 2006
  7. LOL ... How do we expect anyone to take cscott seriously (if he can't find the "suggestions for ib" thread) :D

#27     Jun 19, 2006
  8. cscott's silence in response to this challenge, over the past week, after his having posted 5 times into this anti-IB thread since he created it during the prior week, is further evidence that he was only falsely pretending to be an IB customer. It appears he is unable to respond to the challenge to describe IB's shortcomings, in detail, because he is not an IB customer and therefore lacks the needed information.

#28     Jun 19, 2006
  9. cscott

cscott

You'll full of yourself too, there, Rockford. No need to enumerate IB's problems. Anyone with half a brain that has used IB is fully aware of all of their problems. They are well documented in other threads on this board as well as in their own forum.

#29     Jun 19, 2006
  10. ya, its true they have problems, especially lately; fortunatley tho u can raise any issues here and collaborate directly with the reps to get em resolved as quick as possible. can u name another borker that interact with its costumers on a reg baisis like ib? and for that matter do u have any other better overall broker in mind?

thx

#30     Jun 19, 2006