Is Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jan 11, 2011.

Easy Access to Guns the Main Reason Why Innocent People get Shot in the Head?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. #31     Jan 11, 2011
  2. Is inbreeding a tradition in your family?

#32     Jan 11, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Vegan meals? Don't be silly, that obviously constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

#33     Jan 11, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well she asked for it.

I mean, allowing the world to see an attractive and righteous woman achieve stunning success in matters political, financial and familial all simultaneously while espousing conservative and thoughtful views?

Nobody is going to get away with that, not in this country, constitution or not.

#34     Jan 11, 2011
  5. i don't know if it was a good thing Cheney was not in the store at that time with his shotgun - the shooter would not have had a chance! but the collateral damage could have been enormous...

#35     Jan 11, 2011
  6. who are YOU to question MY family values?!!

:D :D :D :D

#36     Jan 11, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

There's an elegant harmony between the underlying structure here, and that underlying your other posts, well done!

#37     Jan 11, 2011
  8. Remember how Son of Sam claimed he was commanded to kill by a demon who possessed his neighbor's dog?

How do we know that Sarah Palin didn't play a more direct role by telepathically commanding Loughner to do the shooting? Can she prove she didn't?

#38     Jan 11, 2011
  9. Banjo

Banjo

10. Burden of proof is on the state.

#40     Jan 11, 2011